Paul Mitchell Round Trip uploaded by Jennifer I.Paul Mitchell Round Trip uploaded by Deanna T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For bouncy, defined curls that hold their shape all day, add Paul Mitchell® Round Trip® Liquid Curl Definer to your haircare routine. This flexible-hold styling gel lets you easily and quickly create just the right amount of texture, volume and shape while added conditioners hydrate and protect strands from damage.

WHAT IT DOES

Conditions and protects textured tresses, and adds weightless bounce and detail to curls and waves.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling agents derived from cornstarch add weightless detail. Panthenol and magnesium sulfate condition, protect and strengthen curls.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time to get you on your way faster.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love this stuff!! It’s the best curling product ever, and it’s more like oil type of consistency versus a cream but it super light and doesn’t make your hair greasy or crunchy like a lot of other curling products do. Also, it really helps accentuate my natural waves! I will for sure continue to buy this product😍
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I love this stuff my beautician gave me this bottle to try and it works wonders on my hair i love it i use it when i get out of the bath/shower and my hair is wet and i run this through my hair and put it up in clips till it drys and my hairs more curly than it naturally is
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
This product works wonders and smells amazing as well. It's very easy to use makes my hair feel soft yet curls are still there. I buy mine at local hair salons. It did meet my expectations very well.I would buy it again makes my hair feel and smell great!
Amanda H.
This product is amazing. I wash and towel dry my hair. I then apply this to my hands and scrunch my hair while applying it. It is thin like a serum but acts like a gel without the sticky or stiffness. It really helps to define my curls and leaves it frizz free. My curls look natural and hold all day. Paul Mitchell Round Trip
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I LOVE this product! My hair is a mix between a lions mane and a birds nest if I don't use any products on it. With this, I apply a little to wet hair after a shower, work it through while scrunching my hair in bunches, and I end up with beautiful curls every time
Michelle M.
I have natural wavy hair. I use one pump of this serum on my damp hair to create a soft beach wave look. I love how is not sticky, crusty, or crunchy. I get lots of compliments on my shiny, wavy hair.
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
This smells nice but it doesnt work well for my hair type. I have long thick frizzy coarse wavy straight hair. I dont notice much difference in my hair when I use this.
Britany N.
Humble, TX
This liquid called the finer really helps intensify my curls I absolutely love it and it helps reduce the drive time super easy to use and make sure hair feel soft not sticky
Nicole H.
Tucson, AZ
I was first introduced to this product 4 years ago. In 4 years I am only on my second bottle. I have naturally curly hair and this helps to enhance my curls and make them more uniform. It is a little pricey, but as I said I have only needed to buy 2 in 4 years. It last a long time and is worth the price tag. I love this product and highly recommend it for all the other naturally curly heads that are looking to embrace their curls.
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have long fine curls that are a mixture of curly and wavy depending on the area. I was thoroughly surprised by how well this product worked at taming my frizz and nicely defining my curls without making them seem artificial. This product gives my curls a nice soft natural look while still looking put together. It also helped to seal in moisture, which is very helpful because my hair does not seem to retain moisture very well. I have repurchased several times and plan on continuing too!
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I have naturally wavy hair but its so thick and coarse that it gets weigjed down incredibly easy. Is this product light enough that it would help define my natural hair rather than just making it heavier?
noel a.
Gary, IN
How great is this product? Is it great for African American hair?

back