Paul Mitchell Refreshing Citrus Bath Soap uploaded by Cindy M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Refreshing Citrus Bar Soaps, gentle cleansing for all skin types

Cindy M.
Georgetown
This is the best facial bar ever. I have oily prone skin, and this bar cuts it completely out. It has also helped with my tiny bumps that I have, less noticible. My face feels clean and tight, it keeps feeling that way for most of my work day. Excellent product!
Karimah P.
Rosedale, MD
This soap is really great for traveling. The citrus smell is amazing and helps give a boost of energy in the morning. The lather is great. I found this soap to be very convenient and highly recommend!
Hannah H.
Potterville
I found this product while staying at a hotel. It was their gratis facial bar. It is so smooth and creamy. It has a light scent, nothing overpowering. I feel it really cleanses my face and cleans my pores. I have had very clear skin since I started using this product. I normally dont like bar soap but this is different. I would reccomend it to anyone.