Paul Mitchell Re-Works Texture Cream

by Paul Mitchell

The Paul Mitchell® Re-Works® Texture Cream works incredible wonders for your hair by creating a clean, easy-to-move texture and allows for easy restyling. With wheat-derived conditioners to create pliable textures, the Re-Works® Texture Cream can be used on both wet and dry hair for a gorgeous natural finish or a beautifully bold texture.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates clean, moveable texture and allows for easy restyling.

HOW IT WORKS

Wheat-derived conditioners create pliable texture.

ADDED BONUS

Can be used on wet hair for a natural finish or on dry hair for bold texture.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Are u using this product??
What is your opinion in this product?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Re-Works Texture Cream!
Doniphan, MO
I have used this on my grandson. His hair is short and this helped it tp lay where he wanted it. Just a small dab and your on your way.. Great product for a quick touch.
Manchester, CT
Although a little pricey a little cream goes a long way. I have short hair just starting to turn a bit grey. It keeps my hair in place even when I’m driving with the windows open. Best part is hair doesn’t get stiff.
Bristol, CT
I have used this product for over 10 years and consider it an essential in my daily grooming. In recent years, I've had increased difficulty finding the product for sale by a New York retailer at an affordable price, so I found it on Amazon and have been ordering from this source for at least 3 years. The price on Amazon is approximately 50% less than other sources, and the shipping and service are always fast and top notch.
Love the product....tames all types of hair. It goes on sticky a bit ..but then smooths out. Used by all members in my family with all different types of hair...very versatile product.
Granby, CT
Holy Paul Mitchell products i love Paul Mitchell products and this is my holy grail of Paul Mitchell if you want AMAZING hair results use this if I could grade it higher than an A i defiantly would
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is fantastic! It is definitely worth the money and I highly recommend it! This is the kind of product that once you use it you can't not have it!
Montebello, CA
This product smells delicious and adds texture to my hair. I really like the versatility of this product. Doesn't add build up. Which I like.
Spring City, TN
I loved my results with this product! It's always left my hair super shiny and smooth. Repaired my damaged ends. I highly recommend this!
Springfield, MO
Love this product really brings out your layers and makes your hair look awesome no oily residue left on hands great product use often
Haughton, LA
Defines my layers and makes me feel sexy. Also one of my mom's favorite products. I have long layers and she has very short hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...