Paul Mitchell Re-Works Texture Cream uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Re-Works® Texture Cream works incredible wonders for your hair by creating a clean, easy-to-move texture and allows for easy restyling. With wheat-derived conditioners to create pliable textures, the Re-Works® Texture Cream can be used on both wet and dry hair for a gorgeous natural finish or a beautifully bold texture.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates clean, moveable texture and allows for easy restyling.

HOW IT WORKS

Wheat-derived conditioners create pliable texture.

ADDED BONUS

Can be used on wet hair for a natural finish or on dry hair for bold texture.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Katie W.
Salt Lake City
My mom used this product for years before I finally tried it a few years back at her recommendation and I instantly liked it and added it to my haircare regulars. It adds so much texture, body, and movement/bounce to my hair. I use it when I don't want to take too much time styling my hair. Just run a tiny amount through damp hair with my fingers from the scalp, comb it through, then I quickly blow dry and voila! The one thing I dislike about it is that it leaves a filmy sort of residue in my hair (which is expected from products like this) so whenever I use it my hair isn't quite as soft and lightweight as I might like.
Debbi G.
Manchester, CT
Although a little pricey a little cream goes a long way. I have short hair just starting to turn a bit grey. It keeps my hair in place even when I’m driving with the windows open. Best part is hair doesn’t get stiff.
Milissa M.
Caddo Mills, TX
Works great at holding hair exactly as you want without leaving it feeling crunchy or greasy. A little bit goes a long way and give lots of bounce to the hair. It always makes my hair look thicker and healthier. It also works great for my son, who has shorter hair. He wakes up and runs a dab of water and a little bit of this through his hair and it gives him great texture and smile. Great for the whole family!
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
This is a wonderful product I give it only 4 stars only because the bottle lasts a couple of months with me and yet it's so expensive even foe a little bottle. Other than that it leaves the hair light and not oily. Once putting it in your hair you can feel the texture cream working it's way on to your scalp it also makes your hair look wonderful and so full of volume
Maya B.
Los Angeles
Really really nice texture from this creamy product. Soft waves, but decent hold. I find that throughout the day my waves relax a little, but that tends to happen with a lot of products. I like that this isn't crunchy, it's just soft and silky and nice.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
I won this product in a game at work. I tried it after taking down a twist out and it kept my hair stretched and defined for the whole day. It smells pretty good and a little goes a long way because it's so concentrated
Jennie A.
Ozark, MO
This is a hair-saving product. I have curly hard to tame hair. Unlike other brands this really works. Ithe keeps my hair feeling nice at the same time as holding its shape. It's pricey but worth the investment. A little bit goes a long way. I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I pretty much love all things Paul Mitchell. that being said this is one of my favorite of Paul Mitchell line. every time I want to do the scrunched look I use this to just top of the look. I also used a lot when I just leave my hair down and it gives you that just got off the beach hair
Christina H.
Medina, NY
Absolutely in love with this stuff. Makes your hair so obedient and moveable works great compared to other products. Really effective in holding your hair in place too. It lasts all day long even when you sleep on it it's great. I would highly recommend to others
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
I love this product for my daughter's hair. She has very fine silky hair, I apply a small amount to dampened hair and it allows me to style without all the bumps for a smooth pony tail. I love that it dries well without looking like she has product in her hair.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?

back