BY PAUL MITCHELL

For up to eight hours of volume and lift, try Rare Oil Volumizing Shampoo. Infused with pure marula oil and other nutrients, this color-safe shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes hair without weighing it down, transforming fine, limp strands to fabulously full locks.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle, color-safe cleanser removes residue for fullness and body.

HOW IT WORKS

Beetroot-derived arginine helps fortify and strengthen while amplifying volume. Cold-pressed marula oil helps seal split ends and enhance shine.

ADDED BONUS

The featherweight formula is ideal for fine hair.

Maria A.
    Marion , VA
    I love this so much. So light, yet more nourishing than most products I have found. I can use this and the conditioner and nothing else. It’s great for dry hair or normal hair. The only downside is the price point.
    Anisha P.
    Amazing shampoo! I was told by my hairdresser friend to use this once a week to get some mos tire back in my hair and makes me hair feel so soft and smooth! And definitely helped my hair get back to health!
    Alicia H.
    Atco, NJ
    I’ve been using this a long time and I really love everything about it. Smells great, helps keep the hair from looking to flat.
    Jackie B.
    Glenolden, PA
    This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
    Janaína F.
    Bahia
    Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
    Ana M.
    Delicias
    Aceite que me encanta ya que da mucha suavidad y limpieza al cabello con una deliciosa aroma