BY PAUL MITCHELL

Condition, smooth, and protect your hair with Rare Oil Treatment. Formulated with pure, cold-pressed marula oil and enriched with antioxidants, just a little bit of this versatile hair care product goes a long way.

WHAT IT DOES

Cold-pressed marula oil is packed with powerful antioxidants and replenishing oleic acids for instant hydration, taming and softness.

HOW IT WORKS

Using only marula oil and esterized oil, this non-greasy, multitasking oil treatment pampers hair and skin with rich moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Can also be used as a pre-shampoo treatment for hair or scalp, or to clean, damp hair before blow-drying. A few drops on dry ends are the perfect solution for frizz and flyaways.

Carly S.
    Permanent fixture in my yummy smelling products collection! I have thin, blond hair but lots of it and this does wonders with only 3 drops. It has helped keep my locks from breaking and adds such a nice shine. Additionally, I cant stop getting compliments on how good my hair smells from it.
    Alexis F.
    I love using this Marula oil on my hair at night after I've washed it and it's dried a bit. The bottle says to apply a few drops on damp hair, start at the ends and then spread throughout. It can also be used after you style your hair to smooth down static and fly-aways. Ive also heard of it being used on skin and nails. My hair stylist uses this whole line and I fell in love so thankfully my grandma picked it up for me at a professional beauty supply store. It has worked wonders on my once dry and damaged hair. I believe is fairly expensive but you get a ton of product and it lasts for a long time so I would say it's worth it! My mom and I are both hooked on it so we'll continue to purchase it.
    Paige Z.
    Frederick, MD
    FINE HAIR GIRLS REJOICE!!

Marula light is the answer to all your needs, yes literally ALL your needs!

Love using hair oils but always find your hair greasy after? A tiny drop of marula light is all you need!

Skin a little dry? A drop of marula light will perk your skin right up!

Marula light is all the benefits of an oil but targeted to finer hair textures!

Smells AMAZING & works even better!!!

It's a little pricey but the bottle (when used properly) will last you 6-7 months easily!
    Lisa A.
    Though this little bottle can be expensive it is worth the cost. I always buy either at a Paul Mitchell salon or the supply house. The packaging is simple and you have a dropper in the bottle. But I use this product to add moisture to my curls and to add in my foundation/concealer. It isn't too heavy of an oil and the smell is amazing. You can cocktail this oil with your hair products or use it alone on dry or damp hair.
    Allie C.
    Woodstock, GA
    I feel like I tried it all but this product worked really well with my hair! I have thick, coarse hair and I like to straighten it, so it gets dried out easily. This improvised my hair the first use and didn't weight it down. I will definitely keep this in my hair routine!
    Shelby H.
    I really love this stuff, the price point isn't bad and it really does work well, I mostly get it online since it's been hard to find it in local stores, it's definitely a good value! Try it out for yourself!!
    Betsy A.
    Brownsville, TX
    This oil is soooooo good for you hair it works awesome , I like to do it on my dry hair and massage my scalp , and you can see the difference after one use it's not expensive and for the work it does it's really worth it , i will buy it again
    Tristen T.
    miami, FL
    I love this product.
    Don’t apply too much or it will leave you with greasy hair. I usually use this when my hair seems to feel drying and I want an extra shine and moisturize added to it. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for hair products to add shine to ones hair.
    Crystal Z.
    Like liquid gold! Love this product and can be used for a multitude for things, leave in, deep treatment, moisturizer, and so much more. The smell is amazing and a little goes a long way. Would definitely repurchase
    Anney A.
    Cocoa, FL
    Best oil I have ever tried for my damaged, processed hair. I expected little to nothing from this product as I've tried so many oils. Packaging is wonderful and sturdy, price point is a little high but for the high quality you get, its worth every penny and it'll last you a long while. I bought the whole line once trying this product. I am obsessed! My hair looks like new😁
    Lucia H.
    What is this used for?
    Angela N.
    Fremont , NE
    Has anyone tried this? Any good? compared to Enjoy Hair & Skin Treatment Oil..?
    Vitor s.
    muito bom top gente poder compra