Paul Mitchell Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by Rochelle N.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Cleanse, nourish and hydrate your hair with MarulaOil's Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo. Packed full of antioxidants and oleic acids, it protects and replenishes your hair’s moisture while gently washing away dirt and build-up.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle, color-safe shampoo adds instant hydration, taming and softness.

HOW IT WORKS

Infused with cold-pressed marula oil, packed with powerful antioxidants and replenishing oleic acids that nourish and protect.

ADDED BONUS

Hair is soft, hydrated and full of body.

Mikas l.
Was recommended by my hairdresser, and is my go to shampoo and conditioner. Does the job, dependable, moisturizing without being too heavy and overall good for your hair long term. Have bought again and again
Danielle C.
Rayville , LA
I try to find a shampoo that will help repair my damaged hair and so fair I love this one. The smell is amazing and really gets all of the oil out my very oil hair also. I will probably buy this again.
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
Omg this is to die for! Not only that it’s helps replenish your hair but it’s applies smoothly and you do not need to use so much either. It is very long lasting and I definitely recommend this product
Kaila M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I remember loving this when I used it. I feel like I should go back and try it again soon. It smelled great and made my hair feel good. A little over priced, but I also loved the packaging.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
My hair stylist at Paul Mitchell beauty school used and recommended this for me. I bought on Amazon and it was a good price. I like to use this when I am going to flat iron my hair. It has a nice scent; nothing powerful or noticeable though. I use this in combination with the marula oil conditioner and oil.
member-12d84
Enjoy a great amount of the style and they keep everything very up to date! The atmosphere is always upbeat and the staff is super helpful. Returns have been easy and the product is great to use. Always love the education I get from This brand. Great quality!
Magaly S.
Dallas
My all time favorite shampoos for my ladies who feel like they have dry hair , if you don’t wash it out with hot water yes it can leave the scalp oily but other than that I don’t have that problem for the ladies with thin hair theirs a light version as well .
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
So quick review of the marula oil light. I absolutely loved it the shampoo does not over lather, it really is super light and not heavy for my hair. I have super fine hair and any serum I put makes me look oily and greasy but not this one my hair feels soft and silky. I would definitely recommend it for any one with fine hair looking for the perfect hair products for volume and silkyness.
Rochelle N.
This is honestly the best! It smells so good and the product itself is so high quality. It really changed my hair with one use. It felt softer and smoother. Overall made my hair feel and look healthier than before! I love this product a lot and will need to purchase more.
Tania D.
San Antonio
Since i came across this line i fell in love with it! It reduces split ends, my hair is way healthier, and it gives it so much shine. You feel the difference in the shampoo alone. I have the whole line: shampoo, conditioner, rare oil, 3 in 1 leave in conditioner, and hairspray!