BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Rare Oil Intensive Hair Masque features cold-pressed marula oil, which thoroughly hydrates and dramatically smoothes to soften dry, coarse hair. For a luxurious hair treatment that includes powerful antioxidants, oleic acids, protein and vitamins, while adding fullness and protection to fine, limp hair, the Rare Oil Intensive Hair Masque is the perfect way to add a sophisticated look and touchable softness to your hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly hydrates and dramatically smoothes and softens dry, coarse hair and adds fullness to fine, limp hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Infused with cold-pressed marula oil, packed with powerful antioxidants and replenishing oleic acids that nourish and protect.

ADDED BONUS

This protective formula delivers intense hydration, seals split ends, prevents damage and provides UV protection.

Mallory D.
Columbus, OH
This product smells absolutely incredible and leaves the hair so unbelievably soft and smooth. I use this almost daily on clients and I cannot get enough of it. It definitely helps nourish dry hair and make it shiny!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
My hair stylist at Paul Mitchell beauty school used and recommended this for me. I bought on Amazon and it was a good price. I like to use this when I am going to flat iron my hair. It has a nice scent; nothing powerful or noticeable though. I bought this in the bottle for easier application.
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
I went and got my hair done and all of a sudden it was so dry and dead! My stylist recommended this. It was expensive to me but after my first use my hair was initially very hydrated. My stylist told me to use it every time I wash my hair for a month. I wrong my hair out and put it on my hair and let it sit for at least an hour. The first times I used my hair it seemed to work well. I go 3 days in between washes and the last couple times I used it, the moisture didn't last as long as the first few times. But my hair seems like it is getting better.
Stephi P.
Portland
I love all Marula oil products in general. I love the dual purpose for hair and skin treatment w these gems. I use these products often on my hair and skin clients. During facials, i’ll put Marula oil on my towels in my steam catty. I also apply it during beard trims on men to help w heat sensitivity to my clippers, as well as razor burn.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my hair look and feel amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend to all of my friends and family!!
Cybil P.
Portsmouth
this product will completely transform your hair!! If you have dry damaged and frizzy hair this product will rescue your locks!
Jazmine V.
Makes my hair feel so smooth and repairs my split ends. I get the treatments done at my school Paul Mitchell.
Mary M.
Griffin, GA
I love it leaves ur hair feeling great an silky an I do recommend it to everyone who haven’t tried it
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
great product! would use again and recommend for hair therapy! not too expensive and lasts long!
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield , VA
My friend goes to a Paul Mitchell school so she gets me free stuff. It’s good for my hair.