Paul Mitchell Rare Oil Dry Mist uploaded by Kristen W.Paul Mitchell Rare Oil Dry Mist uploaded by Kary C.Paul Mitchell Rare Oil Dry Mist uploaded by Kary C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add strength and luster to your hair with MarulaOil's Rare Oil Dry Mist. This lightweight protectant helps to minimize breakage caused by heat styling and adds an incredible shine to strands. Made with pure marula oil, this gentle spray also leaves hair unbelievably soft to the touch.

WHAT IT DOES

Featherweight mist helps protect against breakage and adds beautiful shine without weighing hair down.

HOW IT WORKS

Cold-pressed marula oil helps seal split ends and leave hair luxuriously soft.

ADDED BONUS

It's ultra-sheer and ideal for fine hair.

Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I love this oil! You just mist it into your hair (damp or dry) for added shine and moisture. It does a good job of taming frizz and fly always. It also has a really nice smell. It doesn’t weigh down my hair at all!
Colleen D.
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and I went to a Paul Mitchell school and I will use this on every client after I’m done styling. It helps with the stubborn flyaways and adds shine and smells WONDERFUL which is an added bonus. It also doesn’t leave the hair looking greasy or oily and most clients want to purchase it after! I love using it on myself as well and it works with every hair type!
Naomi K.
This is literally one of the BEST thing ever! I used it and it smelt wonderful and made my hair wonderfully shiny without making it look greasy/oily. I received a deluxe sized sample in one of my subscription boxes and this is one of the reasons why I am keeping that particular subscription. Anywho, I will most deff be purchasing the full size FOREVER!
Sam E.
I recently cut my hair really short and I was having trouble styling it. I spray this mist on after my showers and my hair drys silky soft. I can manage it better and it smells great!
Kary C.
JUST tried it my hair looks awesome I love mists and dey oils this is perfect no flyaways dead split ends softer yesssss