BY PAUL MITCHELL #98 in Hair Cream

As an all-in-one product that provides flexible hold, adds definition, conditions for softer texture and helps protect hair, the Paul Mitchell® Soft Style Quick Slip™ Styling Cream is the perfect styling product. It speeds up drying time and shields vulnerable strands from the sun's harmful rays for a beautifully soft texture and overall healthy-looking hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides flexible hold, adds definition, conditions and helps protect hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Softening conditioners and UV protection leave hair looking and feeling healthy.

ADDED BONUS

Speeds up drying time and shields vulnerable strands from the sun.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Quick Slip
  • "The product is very light weight and gives your hair a smooth feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "I can't live without my quick slip." in 1 review
  • "No strong smell." in 1 review
Zoee R.
This product is my holy grail of hair products particularly in winter living in the Northwest it is a must. It cuts my blow dry time legit to five min granted my hair is fairly thin and not too too long but still until redken came out with their diamond oil pillow proof line nothing came close to touching the quick slip by paul mitchell. Would recommend to any woman trying to save time in their beauty routine.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
If you have never tried this product you are in for a treat! Paul Mitchell Quick Slip is a revolutionary product that will help speed up your blow drying and styling process. The formulation helps not only increase the time that it takes for you to style your hair but it protects your hair from heat as well! I used to tell all of my guest about this when I was in hair-school and they would come back raving about it! Worth a try!
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I love this product because it actually WORKS! My friend purchased this for me and it really does cut drying time in half. It makes my hair feeling super smooth and has a clean scent. My hair still holds volume so it def doesn't weigh your hair down. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love this for taming my pesky fly always & staticky hair. I only apply to the areas I need it most. It smells great & the price isn't bad depending on where you get it. I am a licensed cosmetologist so I get mine at a local hair store.
Julia G.
Lilburn, GA
This products is pretty awesome. It makes my hair feel super silky and not frizzy at all. It's a quick fix for my crazy hair in the mornings. It's a really good value and lasts me a while. Would recommend.
Stephanie R.
I received this in a gift pack for Christmas and I love to use this on the ends of my hair after a shower or when I'm going to straighten my hair. My ends always tend to be really dry (I don't get a trim enough as I should!) and this product makes my hair very soft and leaves a nice finish, no grease. After I straighten my hair I will run some through my ends again and there is never any buildup or heavy feeling.
Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
Paul Mitchell quick slip is a nice product for people who want to cut down their dry time. It's a products that is going to cover all your ends and cost them so they are not damaged in the drying process. It actually helps cut your dry time so your not taking forever to dry your hair. The scent is there it's not over powering though. It's great for people with a lot of hair or thick hair.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
I have tried many different ones but this is the only one that leaves my hair moisturized and shiny. Really though, I'm not going to continue talking about how amazing it is, how you only need a tiny amount even if you have really long hair. How a bottle this size lasts me for 3-4 months, so it's not any more expensive than the cheaper not-as-awesome conditioners.
Neisha B.
Paul Mitchell quick slip is a styling cream. It provides definition and flexible hold. Also leaves hair looking and feeling healthy. Also it helps with the blow drying , its speeds up drying time. Another thing i like about the quick slip it protects from sun damage. I recommend it!
Kristen M.
I really need to purchase more of this stuff but I have used this for years and was always impressed. My mother is a hair stylist and she introduced me to this and I love it! I have curly hair and this really keeps my hair in place all day long and smooth and frizzless!
Julie H.
Beaverton, OR
I have been looking for a conditioning leave in product that not only hydrates, but held give my hair some hold and definition. My hair is fine and curly so I worry that this will end too heavy and will weigh my hair down

back