Paul Mitchell Quick Slip uploaded by Neisha B.Paul Mitchell Quick Slip uploaded by Kimber L.Paul Mitchell Quick Slip uploaded by Kristen M.

Paul Mitchell Quick Slip

Brand:PAUL MITCHELL see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
If you have never tried this product you are in for a treat! Paul Mitchell Quick Slip is a revolutionary product that will help speed up your blow drying and styling process. The formulation helps not only increase the time that it takes for you to style your hair but it protects your hair from heat as well! I used to tell all of my guest about this when I was in hair-school and they would come back raving about it! Worth a try!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love this for taming my pesky fly always & staticky hair. I only apply to the areas I need it most. It smells great & the price isn't bad depending on where you get it. I am a licensed cosmetologist so I get mine at a local hair store.
Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
Paul Mitchell quick slip is a nice product for people who want to cut down their dry time. It's a products that is going to cover all your ends and cost them so they are not damaged in the drying process. It actually helps cut your dry time so your not taking forever to dry your hair. The scent is there it's not over powering though. It's great for people with a lot of hair or thick hair.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
I have tried many different ones but this is the only one that leaves my hair moisturized and shiny. Really though, I'm not going to continue talking about how amazing it is, how you only need a tiny amount even if you have really long hair. How a bottle this size lasts me for 3-4 months, so it's not any more expensive than the cheaper not-as-awesome conditioners.
Neisha B.
Paul Mitchell quick slip is a styling cream. It provides definition and flexible hold. Also leaves hair looking and feeling healthy. Also it helps with the blow drying , its speeds up drying time. Another thing i like about the quick slip it protects from sun damage. I recommend it!
Kristen M.
I really need to purchase more of this stuff but I have used this for years and was always impressed. My mother is a hair stylist and she introduced me to this and I love it! I have curly hair and this really keeps my hair in place all day long and smooth and frizzless!
Nikki V.
Copperas Cove, TX
Use this product daily! The silicone in it helps push the water out of your hair making it dry faster. I have used the product on one side of the head and nothing on the other side. It does help it dry significantly faster. It smells amazing and is worth the price! A little goes a log way and one bottle will last you quite a time.
Jennifer K.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I use this product when I curl my hair. I have long, thick hair and I use one pump on the length of my hair before I blow dry. Anymore will dry it out. It really helps to hold curl on my heavy, hard to manage hair. I do not get a second day out of my shampoo when I use this product though. My hair is too dry the second day.
Shannon B.
Kissimmee, FL
All the YES!!! I use this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. It breaks up the buildup from hairspray and styling products and leave my scalp clean and fresh.. I also love the slight tingle from the tea tree.. The conditioner leaves your hair soft without feeling heavy and caked up. Just a fresh and clean feeling.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
This is one of my favorite hair products!! It's so silky and smooth. It helps to push out water as you dry while leaving in moisture. It cuts down onow drying time and leaves your hair feeling so silky. I've been using this for almost 10 years and wouldn't give it up!