Paul Mitchell Quick Slip uploaded by Kristen M.Paul Mitchell Quick Slip uploaded by Kimber L.Paul Mitchell Quick Slip uploaded by Neisha B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

QUICK SLIP 5.1 OZ

Brand:PAUL MITCHELL see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never tried this product you are in for a treat! Paul Mitchell Quick Slip is a revolutionary product that will help speed up your blow drying and styling process. The formulation helps not only increase the time that it takes for you to style your hair but it protects your hair from heat as well! I used to tell all of my guest about this when I was in hair-school and they would come back raving about it! Worth a try!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for taming my pesky fly always & staticky hair. I only apply to the areas I need it most. It smells great & the price isn't bad depending on where you get it. I am a licensed cosmetologist so I get mine at a local hair store.
Camille L.
This was my go to product when I did hair. It smoothes the hair without making it greasy to make blow drying faster and easier. Stylists, and non stylists need this product in their kit.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really need to purchase more of this stuff but I have used this for years and was always impressed. My mother is a hair stylist and she introduced me to this and I love it! I have curly hair and this really keeps my hair in place all day long and smooth and frizzless!
angela p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helps dry your hair faster when blow drying. Also this product holds memory so if your hair messes up just comb it like it was and the you go.
Alyssa S.
Nottingham, MD
Awesome product when you need to control what you are styling but need some hold. Can just rewet and start over
Nicole M.
North Dartmouth, MA
I have thick wavy hair that can be hard to contain. This stuff does the trick and works best when I'm styling my curly hair. Not heavy, controls frizz, only need to use small amount.
flormarie p.
I love Paul Mitchell brand is really good I recommend it to all my friends and family it make my hair look really healthy
Jennifer K.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I use this product when I curl my hair. I have long, thick hair and I use one pump on the length of my hair before I blow dry. Anymore will dry it out. It really helps to hold curl on my heavy, hard to manage hair. I do not get a second day out of my shampoo when I use this product though. My hair is too dry the second day.
Avriel M.
Cleveland, OH
This is an effective hair styling product. I use this just about every day. It lasts all day and it is extremely easy to use. You just use the pump to get as much as you need. Not heavy or sticky. Hydrates my hair beautifully. I see myself buying again.