BY PAUL MITCHELL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Thermal styling brush for volume, smoothing, flips, curls and waves Ceramic barrel with negative ion technology Premium heaters provide even heat distribution Soft touch handle for comfort and control Quickly heats Adjustable temperature control with LED display Anti-static cool tip nylon bristles One-hour auto shut-off Integrated grooves guide hair into place while styling Extended cool tip for easy styling 9-foot professional-length swivel cord see more...

Review (1)
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
It's no secret that I dont comb my hair. I've been combing my hair all my life, and the best thing I can do is grab my hair with a clip or tie and that's not so easy when you have curly hair. I am very minimalist with my hair, I just like to apply some products and expect to dry my hair well in the air. I recently received Paul Mitchell's new thermal brush called StyleWand Thermal Styling Brush.Paul Mitchell StyleWand Thermal Styling Brush * works to create volume, curves, curls, wavy, and straighten hair. The ceramic brush distributes very even heat and the bristles are kept cold, so you will not burn your neck or ears. The StyleWand has a display and five temperatures that you can easily control. And in case you forget to turn the StyleWand off, the device turns off after an hour.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Wow I wish I owned this! Is it as great as their flat iron?