Jody s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got this hair dryer on the recommendation of my hair stylist and I am so glad I did! My hair is no longer frizzy, it’s shiny, and over all feels healthier. It is more expensive than the $20 dryer I had been using, but in this case you get what you pay for!
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
Dries my hair so fast. Very light and easy to hold. Expensive but worth the price. Met and exceeded my expectations. I have very flat hair and it adds volume easily and has not damaged my hair. Would definitely buy again.
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
This blow dryer was the best!!! I wish they never changed it. This lasted me over four years in the salon which is amazing! What i will say though is i bought another dryer after this one had finally died and they changed the style, that dryer i only got only lasted like a year and a half. Bring back the old dryer!!!
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
This has been my favorite hair dryer! I actually received this product as part of my tuition when I attended Paul Mitchell- The School Provo. It is simple to use and gives a quick dry. I love the attachments, they are perfect for a sleek look.
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
This is a great blow dryer it doesnt get to hot its a lil pricey but worth is. And it doesnt ruin your hair i use this everyday and i love it. I plan on next getting the one with out the handle but this one works great for now great starter blow dryer for students
Annie K.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Paul Mitchell has great hair products this one is no different! The biggest thing I look for is how much power it has and this one is exactly as it says "express"
Camille V.
San Jose, CA
Fantastic dryer! With the best defused I have ever used. It's so easy to use. The only dryer I can use with a round brush. Gives my blowout shine and no frizz
Kali G.
Love this lobe the temp settings love the way it always makes my hair feel sleek and always makes my hair feel healthy never to dry and never dull looking
Ayasha K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great blowdryer. Gets the job done in a timely manner so I love that it doesn't take me 30 minute to dry all my thick hair it take about 7 minutes total.
Kerrin B.
All Paul Mitchell products are great but this one stands out ..doesn't over heat , very quick and just gives your hair life.!!!
Kristina  W.
How is the drying ability for this? ☺