BY PAUL MITCHELL

• How is the drying ability for this? ☺3 Answers
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great blowdryer. Gets the job done in a timely manner so I love that it doesn't take me 30 minute to dry all my thick hair it take about 7 minutes total.
Annie K.
Annie K.
Annapolis, MD
Paul Mitchell has great hair products this one is no different! The biggest thing I look for is how much power it has and this one is exactly as it says "express"
Camille V.
Camille V.
San Jose, CA
Fantastic dryer! With the best defused I have ever used. It's so easy to use. The only dryer I can use with a round brush. Gives my blowout shine and no frizz
Kerrin B.
Kerrin B.
All Paul Mitchell products are great but this one stands out ..doesn't over heat , very quick and just gives your hair life.!!!
Maria T P.
Maria T P.
It doesn't overheat and quickly dries my hair. I've been using this for a while now and I love the result every time.
christina s.
christina s.
Madison, WI
I hope this product is true and what it says I will not buy it unless I hear if it is a great product.
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.
For those with thick heavy hair this is perfect !! It makes it that much easier to do what you want
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I love anything Paul Mitchell, this hair drier works great and the shampoos are all great.
Leigh O.
Leigh O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Being a very busy stylist I need a great high powered but not to hot dryer! Paul Mitchell this dryer is amazing!
Kristina  W.
Kristina W.
Denmark
How is the drying ability for this? ☺