Paul Mitchell Pink Out Loud Super Skinny Serum 5.1oz uploaded by MELISSA B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Veronica E.
Oakdale
The only serum I can and will use . Others make me feel greasy and gross .I swear by anything pm.the smell is relaxing and not too strong and the texture it leaves your hair is butter smooth
Lily V.
I use this serum to derange my wigs and it really works so well but I rarely use it on my actual head because I think it may be too thick for my hair to soak up.
MELISSA B.
There are so many things I love about this product. I'm very conscientious about having shiny hair and this does the trick. I put a few drops of the clear gel in my hand and work it into my hair directly after my shower and enjoy the amazing scent. This product does not weigh my hair down like some others do. I can't help but touch my soft hair and smell it all day with this in my hair. I will buy this again. I bought mine at an ultra beauty sale and got an amazing deal. I can't stop smelling my hair! Yum. I love pink and pink looks better on my shelf. Same product just different color packaging.
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
This was my first ever, higher end hair product. I got this long before I even went to Paul Mitchell the school, from a lady who was doing my hair. I went to school I learned how to use it and to this day 8 years later still using it since the lady gave it to me. Love it. But make sure you buy it from a professional. Super cuts is part of Paul Mitchell so they sell it there.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect hair smoothing oil. A little goes a long way and doesn't make your hair greasy. It adds shine and smooths fly-aways without weighing down hair.
Elisa V.
San antonio , TX
I love this serum! You don’t have to use so much and the smell is not too harsh and not too sweet! Just a few drops and your go to go.
Katelyn S.
Rexburg, ID
I use this all the time! I love how it makes my hair feel. I use it after I get out of the shower and before I blow dry my hair
Kenya W.
His is amazing for straight smooth and silky hair!!! It definitely gets the job done for sure!