BY PAUL MITCHELL

Super Rich Conditioner For medium to coarse and chemically-treated hair.  Triumph over tangles with this super rich conditioner.  Help smooth away snarls and let the comb glide right through soft, silky, shiny hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.&nbs see more...

• Been wanting to try this for my daughters hair...she HATES havin...1 Answers
S A.
This conditioner is my holy grail!!! It has great slippage and is super moisturizing. I use this as a leave in conditioner also and would have to moisturize my hair about once a week. This item is not too pricey it's an affordable price. Once you get it you will be happy with the results.
Taylor S.
Usually after taking a shower my hair was super tangled. After purchasing this conditioner that was no longer my case. My hair also stays untangled even when it is dry.
Debra T.
Franklin, IL
Fantastic conditioner! Really gets the tangles out of my fine hair. Leaves no residue on your hair. I use it every day along with the Paul Mitchell shampoo.
Nikki E.
Mt Pleasant, SC
The best conditioner for defanging. Love using this after a day at the pool or on the beach it always gets the tangles out with no tension on your hair!!
Olivia L.
This conditioner is great to use if you have tangle prone hair, as it makes brushing through the tangles an easier task.
Danielle C.
Chillicothe, OH
I use this not only on myself but the kids as well. I love the results of this product. No tangles and very soft.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Good ol' Paul Mitchell! A Brand that's been around a long, long time! RELIABLE, trustworthy & guaranteed! I love Paul Mitchell's The Detangler! It's been seeing since before I know I think! I remember using it as a kid! I remember the smell, color (light orange, if it's still the same formula), everything! I'd recommend this product!
Cameron S.
Spring, TX
Simply amazing ! Leaves your hair so soft and shiny. Unlike other conditioners , the consistency is thick and doesn't feel like it's water based. I have naturally curly , thick hair and it dries out very fast and can become brittle because I have color on it. This is the only conditioner I have in my collection of conditioners that actually moisturizes my hair after a shampoo.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
This has been around forever. It's a classic. I used to swear by this until I discovered Verb's detangler which is much cheaper and works much the same. I have color treated, curly hair and a detangler is a must. This detangler is great, don't get me wrong, but it's not a good value for your money.
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
this stuff helps detangle my hair. paul mitchell has some great products! this is my holy grail product. i use this twice a week. i got mines at ulta beauty store. so it helps to smooth out those knots in your hair. i'm satisfied with my purchase
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been wanting to try this for my daughters hair...she HATES having to brush out tangles..Does this make it any easier to brush?