Paul Mitchell Original The Detangler uploaded by Chelsea C.Paul Mitchell Original The Detangler uploaded by Aliyah S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #30 in Detangling Treatments

Super rich conditioner For medium to coarse and chemically - treated hair.  Triumph over tangles with this super rich conditioner.  Help smooth away snarls and let the comb glide right through soft, silky, shiny hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s see more...

• Does this detangler really work like I need something really good...1 Answers
  • I just bought this along with the original shampoo from a salon l...1 Answers
  • Does this also help with fuzziness as well2 Answers
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Paul Mitchell detangler is a great product for this price. I have very long thick hair & they tangle a lot. If I do not use a detangler I shed a lot. This detangler makes detangling my hair very easy task whole also making them smooth. But only thing which I didn'like about it is the smell. Also, it makes my hair little bit oily. Not one of nest hair products that I have tried.
Secilia R.
Milwaukee, WI
I definitely feel like this product cleans my hair and is safe for color treated hair however it doesnt leave my hair smelling clean and the orice is definitely not worth it as there are drugstore products that are better than this
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I use this detangler on my girls hair. They have really thick hair and without this detangler Id never be able to comb through their hair. Paul Mitchell has really solved my my issues.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I was not a very big fan of this hair product. I found that it left too much residue in my hair causing it to look slightly oily. It did detangle my hair but I would not recommend.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
i absolutely love this product!! my hair isn’t thick yet it’s not thin. i have a lot of hair and it’s always getting tangled and knotted. as soon as i get out of the shower this conditioner instantly detangles all my knots! it makes it easy to brush my hair.
joenna g.
I absolutely love this Paul Mitchell detangler it really helps me to get through knots in my hair due to minor breakage from being a blonde. If you struggle with curls, knots, or just breakage I would recommend this product to you.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
We use this at school for truly unruly hair and hair that had been previously lightened or had a chemical service. The detangler, true to it’s does just that. It helps detangle hair by conditioning and giving it shine.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Definitely a trusty detangler. I’ve tried a lot and always come back. My daughter had super ratty hair and this is the only thing that will work on her hair and she’s 21 now.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I was not happy with this product. It does have the familiar yellow color, but that's where the similarities end. I should have know that $10 off the salon price was too good to be true. I used The Detangler recently while at a Marriott... they have the travel sizes. Just a small amount of the travel bottle worked wonders on my hair. My tangles were gone and when I combed my hair out, hardly any hair came out (i have long thick hair and always shed). My hair felt soft and lustrous. Because of this, I decided to buy a big bottle. I should have gone to a salon This is either watered down or just a totally different product. It doesn't even smell good like the real Detangler does. When I complained to the seller, they immediately gave me a refund instead of offering to send me a different bottle and/or trying to stand by their product.
selina e.
Does this also help with fuzziness as well
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
I just bought this along with the original shampoo from a salon last week, is The Detangler conditioner? I'm having trouble finding an answer anywhere. I paid 37.95 for each one in a liter. Just curious as to if this is the conditioner lol
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
Does this detangler really work like I need something really good for my hair my hair knots easily An it's anoyying