BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell original shampoo one - 10.14 oz see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Caroline K.
Boston
Review for: Original Shampoo One 10.14 fl oz/300 ml more...
Good enough but not worth the price. I was recommended this by my hairdresser after he said there was a lot of buildup in my hair. So I’ve been using this for about a year now and while I can’t say for sure whether I have less “buildup” (never really sure what that was anyway) I can say this shampoo has made no noticeable difference on volume, frizz control, or letting me go longer without washing my hair
Taelor L.
Middlesboro
This product worked wonders for my hair. It lathers up nicely and makes your hair feel super clean without completely stripping it. It left my hair feeling super moisturized as well. I would definitely buy it again.
Olivia C.
Bay City, MI
Have bought and used this product a couple of times before. It lathers well, smells delicious and makes your hair shiny. It also tames frizzy hair if you have that kind of hair type. It is a bit pricey compared to other shampoos. I am satisfied with the this product
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
It's a pretty strong shampoo so sometimes you don't have to even have to use conditioner. A lot of people rave about this shampoo line but it's not my favorite. I think it really depends on your hair type, but if you're looking for a new shampoo it is worth checking out.
Kristyn H.
Shamong, NJ
This is a wonderful shampoo. I have very oily hair and it gets it so clean. I don't even have to wash twice like I usually do. I would definitely recommend this if you want a squeaky clean head of hair.
Darlene M.
Akron, OH
I wish this product wasn't so expensive. I love all the Paul Mitchell products. I buy them on sale at salons. Leaves hair and skin clean and without that heavy waxy feeling!
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD

This product smells very nice and really cleans the hair well. If you are using Wen or any of those products that make your hair soft but then it is too oily after a couple of days, this products deep cleans it well. My hair can go 2 days without oily residue after washing with this shampoo. The small is just amazing! Hint of coconut. I have been using for years now highly recommended
Victoria B.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Great, lightweight shampoo. I have very curly and sometimes frizzy hair, and this doesn't weigh it down. Bought it through the salon--it's a favorite for sure!
Ann K.
Neenah, WI
I like the shampoo because after using it, my hair feels thick and clean. I can go 2 days without washing my hair which at times is a must.
I use this shampoo everyday and it never leaves my hair feeling as if it has residue on it. My hair feels very clean after using this