2 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell original shampoo one - 10.14 oz see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert

This product smells very nice and really cleans the hair well. If you are using Wen or any of those products that make your hair soft but then it is too oily after a couple of days, this products deep cleans it well. My hair can go 2 days without oily residue after washing with this shampoo. The small is just amazing! Hint of coconut. I have been using for years now highly recommended
Celine G.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty strong shampoo so sometimes you don't have to even have to use conditioner. A lot of people rave about this shampoo line but it's not my favorite. I think it really depends on your hair type, but if you're looking for a new shampoo it is worth checking out.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Akron, OH
I wish this product wasn't so expensive. I love all the Paul Mitchell products. I buy them on sale at salons. Leaves hair and skin clean and without that heavy waxy feeling!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Great, lightweight shampoo. I have very curly and sometimes frizzy hair, and this doesn't weigh it down. Bought it through the salon--it's a favorite for sure!
I use this shampoo everyday and it never leaves my hair feeling as if it has residue on it. My hair feels very clean after using this
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives a good lather and does get your hair squeaky clean. It is a bit expensive and it doesn't smell that great either
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent shampoo. Priced kinda high but your hair does feel clean. It smells nice and fresh.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Ozark, MO
In my opinion it was okay, made my hair feel greasy though. love the smell!
Kristyn H.
Kristyn H.
Shamong, NJ
This is a wonderful shampoo. I have very oily hair and it gets it so clean. I don't even have to wash twice like I usually do. I would definitely recommend this if you want a squeaky clean head of hair.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Bay City, MI
Have bought and used this product a couple of times before. It lathers well, smells delicious and makes your hair shiny. It also tames frizzy hair if you have that kind of hair type. It is a bit pricey compared to other shampoos. I am satisfied with the this product