BY PAUL MITCHELL

Strengthens and rebuilds. Hair Repair Treatment™   For damaged, fragile and chemically-treated hair.  Suitable for Frequent use. Recaptures strengthen, elasticity and shine.  Helps prevent breakage and minimizes the adverse effects of chemical treatments.  A restructuring treatment designed to replace naturally occurring nutrients lost from hair.  Contains the. Activated Moisturizing and Conditioning Blend of Hawaiian awapuhi, wheat protein and essential amino acids. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal. see more...

• Is this product good for dye damaged hair!3 Answers
  • How long does it take to start seeing results?1 Answers
Allie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too found of Paul Mitchell products. The smell isn't too great either. Made my hair feel dirty
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I bought this once. It was on sale at my local drugstore. After using just once, the hair feels and looks healthy. I still have some left. I am considering purchasing again once it is done. However, the price sometimes makes me think twice. But it is definitely worth it.l
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product I color my hair every 6 wks so it was very damaged and fragile ! I started using this and it's been amazing ! My hair has gotten longer and much healtheir! Will be a fan for life !
Daphne  W.
In love with all of Paul Mitchell's products but this is by far my favorite! Super lightweight yet rich! Makes my hair super shiny & soft! It's never felt healthier!
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their hair products, you can feel the product actually helping your hair and it smells lovely!! It's a must try, especially if you dye your hair a lot.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I love to use this on my hair and it gives my hair life back. Skiny and doesn't feel or look damaged.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
Best product I have ever used. It leaves my hair feeling amazing. My cousin attends Paul Mitchell school so I have used most products I love it.
Jordan W.
Titusville, PA
I color my hair and this gives my hair some life again! Love the smell!!! I purchase from my hair salon.
taryn e.
Smells great, light weight, makes my hair healthy and soft. be sure not to use too much that can make it too limp looking.
Sabrina V.
Downey, CA
This is a great brand for hair repair! The can feel and tell the difference with this product and other products.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for dye damaged hair!
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
How long does it take to start seeing results?