Paul Mitchell Original Awapuhi Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Christine B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Super Rich Wash For all hair types Go native with the lush lather and moisturizing goodness of Hawaiian Awapuhi. Brightens hair by removing dulling build-up. It s a great body wash, too. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing see more...

Merri U.
Tupelo, MS
This never gets old! I keep going back to it. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and my hair grows fast with it. I love the fresh smell and it lasts all day. I am very satisfied with this product. It never disappoints me!
Alyssa B.
First of all this shampoo smells freaking amazing. It also leaves hair feeling super clean without stripping your hair and making it dry. It is on the pricier side if you are on a budget.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
I went to Paul Mitchell for cosmetology school so I've used all their products and they are great! I personally can really tell a difference when I use sulfate free shampoo but if don't care about that then you will love this! Smells so good!!
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Smells like I'm at the beach. It feels great on my hair and leaves my hair clean and amazing. Its kinda pricey. I bought it at Walmart. Def would recommend to people who get there hair colored. Its sfae and won't ruin your hair.
Rose C.
Both my husband and I use Awapuhi shampoo. For some reason I seem to use it more in the summer. After doing the walking track, my hair really gets sweaty and this shampoo cleans without stripping my color or drying my hair. I shampoo every day so this very important to me.
Caroline P.
Columbia, SC
Smells incredible! Had opportunity to get my hair washed with this in the salon and it was amazing! I can't afford to purchase this shampoo for myself but definitely would if i could.
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
Decent shampoo, but doesn't do much for my hair in hard water. I'm sure I'd like it better in well or soft water. Do love the fact that Paul Mitchell is cruelty free though.
Abby C.
Spokane, WA
I love this shampoo! I love that I can buy it and still be affordable. My hair feels so clean, when I was using drug store shampoo my hair always felt dirty. Plus, I only need to use just a little bit, so the bottle lasts a long time.
Tiffany B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This has always been my go to shampoo. I love everything about it. The smell, the way it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It doesn't compare to other shampoo that I have used. It's very affordable, and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Nellie C.
This shampoo smells fantastic! After using it my hair feels soft and looks shiny. It's moisturizing but at the same time doesn't make your hair look or feel greasy.