Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Nikki C.Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Susana M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling iron 3 in 1, 1 in/1.25 in./0.75 3 -in -1 interchangeable Iso them titanium barrels for loose waves,natural -looking curls and ringlets smart sense microchip 1" styling rod for loose waves .75" small...

• How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Breanna E.
Jonesboro
I absolutely love this wand. I love the 3 clips for different looking curls. This iron heats up very fast.
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
I love this curling wand! Heats up fast, easy to use, love the changeable sizes for different curl types.
Nancy R.
Belvidere
Paul Mitchell is by far my favorite brand for tools to beatify my hair. They’re fast, efficient and safe.
Chelsea S.
Shepherd
these wands give so much variety to my hair. whatever i’m feeling i have a barrel that fits the style
Itzel G.
My absolute favorite! Why ? Because I can do any type of curl with just one product! Great price!
Carissa B.
Corbin, KY
I love this product so much it is so amazing and affordable I would recommend it to my grandma
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
I love this paul mitchell Neuro want with detachable attachments to create different looks.
Sonya T.
Love being able to switch the attachments whenever I want to for different styles and moods
Courtney M.
cincinnati, ohio
Love the unclipped wands from Paul Mitchell if you get it you won’t be disappointed!
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
This wand is great, it has all options you would want, I actually don’t use the smallest option because it makes my curls too tight. If you have not used a wand it takes some getting used to. This wand heats very quickly and gets very hot!
Elizabeth M.
How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at doing her hair?