Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Nikki C.Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Susana M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling iron 3 in 1, 1 in/1.25 in./0.75 3 -in -1 interchangeable Iso them titanium barrels for loose waves,natural -looking curls and ringlets smart sense microchip 1" styling rod for loose waves .75" small...

• How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at...2 Answers
Emily S.
Love that you can change out the heads depending on what style your looking for, heats up quickly and curls very fast!
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love this wand! You have so many options and can create so many looks! You won’t need another iron for a very long time
Amber N.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love love this wand, it gets super hot, and you can change the wand size with three different sizes it comes with!
Lissete t B.
KENOSHA, WI
Ive had this set for four years , it gets hot quick in ten seconds and the temp is adjustable , best wand ive bought.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Worth every single cent! Adjustable temperature. Ceramic. And never disappoints. I can do so much with this iron!
kennah s.
CRUM, WV
This makes curling my hair so easy! You can get 3 types of curls & they’re all beautiful. I love this product!
Chelsea H.
Love these curling wands! I love being able to switch them out easily to make different curls for any occasion!
Alyssa K.
Byron Center, MI
Works very well and I love that I have multiple barrel sized available so easily. Heats up quickly and evenly.
Crystal P.
My favorite wand of all time. I use this almost every day! I use the big one on me& the small one on my girls.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I love the interchangeable barrels for it I ever want a different look. Heats up instantly and high quality
Elizabeth M.
How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at doing her hair?

Amazon