Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Nikki C.Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Susana M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling iron 3 in 1, 1 in/1.25 in./0.75 3 -in -1 interchangeable Iso them titanium barrels for loose waves,natural -looking curls and ringlets smart sense microchip 1" styling rod for loose waves .75" small...

• How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I really love this. I prefer this over a curling iron. You just have to get the hang of using it. I’ve burned myself a few times. I don’t like the little finger protector because it’s uncomfortable and I have small fingers.
Arianna P.
west hartford
I love these curling irons so much! I use the straightener from this brand too and these curling irons have really impressed me! They make my hair look super shiny and the curls stay all day! Sometimes even 2 days!
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
Love that I can change this size barrel with a simple click. Heats up so quickly so when I find a missing spot and I’m almost out the door it only takes a few seconds to heat.
Christine B.
I love using this curling iron on myself as well as clients in the salon. It heats up really fast and curls the hair nicely. The curls that I get from this iron last me a couple days.
Ayasha K.
I have nothing but great things to say about this. I love the size of the two bigger wands and I use them all the time. I don't use anything else to curl my hair. The titanium rod allows for less damage to the hair too. It reduces frizz and overall it's just a great wand.
Lauren K.
This is awesome, having 3 rods in 1. I own this & love love love it! I also love that you can get a free 2 year warranty on Paul Mitchell's website just in case anything happens.
Anjelica M.
Live Oak, CA
So if you are looking to get awesome waves or curly hair fast I recommend this hot tool it literally makes your hair have the softest curls but I'd recommend using heat protectant to reduce heat damage to hair
Aubrey P.
New Paris, PA
Love paul mitchell brand keeps your hair looking shiny and healthy and it stays heated well so you get an even curl every time not super expensive either
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
Literally the best hot tool that I've ever used. I refer them to my clients all of the time. They have 3 attachments and they sell them a la carte now!
liz c.
Love this. Got it as a gift last Christmas and I use it all the time. I love that there are three different attachments so you can always get the curl you want.
Elizabeth M.
How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at doing her hair?