Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Nikki C.Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1 uploaded by Susana M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling iron 3 in 1, 1 in/1.25 in./0.75 3 -in -1 interchangeable Iso them titanium barrels for loose waves,natural -looking curls and ringlets smart sense microchip 1" styling rod for loose waves .75" small...

• How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis I.
Raleigh
This Paul Mitchell curling wand is so awesome. I love how hot it gets and how versatile it can be with the different sized barrels because I can always get different looks! It is very helpful as you’re growing your hair different lengths! This curling wand is really great quality and has lasted me for years already!
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
A hair stylists dream ❤ this curling wand is my absolute favorite! It's so easy to use, and it creates so many different looks! With it I am able to make every client happy. (Including myself!) Definitely would recommend to both stylists and clients!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I have this wand in the marble version and I’m super happy with it. I curl with the wand facing downward for about 20 second each strand. I have normal hair type, straight and medium thickness. I bought it at Cosmo Prof. I would recommend to others.
Sara D.
Delta, OH
Received this as a gift. I really do enjoy the curler, but for the price I feel like it’s easily beaten by cheaper curlers or even my straightener, which is also Paul Mitchell. It’s not a bad product, but definitely nothing that awes me.
Natalie L.
Royal Oak
I’ve never known how to use the clamp on a curling iron, so when my hair stylist gifted this to me I was so excited to try it out! The curl holds all day and it’s quick and easy. I have fine wavy hair and it gives me great volume.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I love Paul Mitchell this is very affordable I recommend this to everyone the packaging is very nice and very satisfied like always my hair type is a greasy flat wait for it to heat up and I would definitely buy this again
Erika D.
My favorite curling wand. I use it professionally. Love that I can bring it when I travel for weddings and have options for size and style. Received as a gift from fellow stylist because I was obsessed with hers!
Katelin H.
I use this product to curl my hair almost every single day. It is by far my favorite thing I have ever used to curl my hair. Some people are scared to use Wands but once you get used to it, you won’t go back!
Kaila M.
Walnut creek, CA
Just in love with Paul Mitchell. I love how you can trade the heads of the curling iron, but have the same base. Really good. I also happened to get the special edition copper color and lived it
Mary B.
hermosa Beach
I love this iron because of the detachable heads, so it’s great for travel! The iron is great quality, I’ve had mine for over a year. I have fine hair and the temperature range is large so I can use low heat when necessary.
Elizabeth M.
How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at doing her hair?