Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1, 1 In/1.25 In./0.75 uploaded by Susana M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling iron 3 in 1, 1 in/1.25 in./0.75 3 -in -1 interchangeable Iso them titanium barrels for loose waves,natural -looking curls and ringlets smart sense microchip 1" styling rod for loose waves .75" small...

• How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at doing h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I begged a friend to let me use her cosmo license to buy this wand set at the discounted rate so I saved money on this set but it was still pricey! And boy was I in for a shock... I hated this thing when I first got it!! I couldn’t understand the craze over these wands but once I figured out HOW TO PROPERLY USE IT (duh!) I was hooked. The multiple sizes of wands it comes with are awesome and give you a variety of styles. The wands are easy to swap out and they heat up very quickly. I have cut my curling time in HALF!! I would buy this baby full price now LOL! But seriously watch some YouTube videos to perfect the use of the wand... it took me a few practice sessions and now I’ve got it down to a T!
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
A hair stylists dream ❤ this curling wand is my absolute favorite! It's so easy to use, and it creates so many different looks! With it I am able to make every client happy. (Including myself!) Definitely would recommend to both stylists and clients!
Victoria C.
Hilliard
I like being able to change out the size of the barrel. I don’t love the titanium. I have burnt my hair with it before and that has never happened with a ceramic barrel with me. Overall it’s an awesome idea to be able to change the barrel.
Becca P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have two of these 3 in 1 curling irons because i love it so much! Its super easy to use and you are pretty much getting 3 different curling irons in one! It heats up super fast and turns off by itself after about 30 or 40 minutes!
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
I got this set three years ago and it’s the best. I love all of Paul Mitchell’s products! I highly recommend this set to everyone! Whenever I use these my curls last for days.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
I actually just have the one inch rod. But this is the best curling rod I have ever used. I have a lot of hair, but I can get my whole head done in under 7 minutes. It is easy to get bouncy curls or loose waves. It really is worth it. I caught it on sale at ULTA for like $70 which is a great deal.
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
Love that I can change this size barrel with a simple click. Heats up so quickly so when I find a missing spot and I’m almost out the door it only takes a few seconds to heat.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
I seriously love this wand! I’ve had it for 3 years still works perfect! I love the versatility of it, the smoothness of the titanium rods with my hair and it gets hot enough that my hair actually and finally will hold a curl, which is practically unheard of for me before this curling wand no amount of hair spray made curl hold now I barely need any. Effortless and perfect curls every time.
Octavia M.
If you’re looking for a good set of clip-less irons these are the way to go! They released so many head attachments for this iron that your results are endless!
Plus with Paul Mitchell you get a good warranty on your product as well.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I really love this. I prefer this over a curling iron. You just have to get the hang of using it. I’ve burned myself a few times. I don’t like the little finger protector because it’s uncomfortable and I have small fingers.
Elizabeth M.
How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at doing her hair?