Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling Iron 3 in 1, 1 In/1.25 In./0.75 uploaded by Susana M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Titanium Curling iron 3 in 1, 1 in/1.25 in./0.75 3 -in -1 interchangeable Iso them titanium barrels for loose waves,natural -looking curls and ringlets smart sense microchip 1" styling rod for loose waves .75" small...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
This is awesome, having 3 rods in 1. I own this & love love love it! I also love that you can get a free 2 year warranty on Paul Mitchell's website just in case anything happens.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Marlton, NJ
As a professional cosmetologist I use this 3 In 1 wand on most of my clients. It's versatile enough to use on clients looking for a for all style to an everyday style. The interchangeable wand pieces are very user friendly. The digital heat setting system allows me to control the amount of heat I use from one client to the next. Always use lowest heat setting as possible!
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I have nothing but great things to say about this. I love the size of the two bigger wands and I use them all the time. I don't use anything else to curl my hair. The titanium rod allows for less damage to the hair too. It reduces frizz and overall it's just a great wand.
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Fullerton , CA
As a hairstylist this is at the top of my favorites list. It's an incredible deal for essentially 3 curling irons in one! The wand heats up super fast & all of the barrels are very secure once you lock them in. This is a fantastic product & as a hairstylist I swear by it.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I love Paul Mitchell this is very affordable I recommend this to everyone the packaging is very nice and very satisfied like always my hair type is a greasy flat wait for it to heat up and I would definitely buy this again
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.
Live oak, CA
So if you are looking to get awesome waves or curly hair fast I recommend this hot tool it literally makes your hair have the softest curls but I'd recommend using heat protectant to reduce heat damage to hair
Krystile K.
Krystile K.
Cordova, TN
I like these flat irons a lot because even with one little stroke it gets my hair completely straight in just minutes I really love these irons.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Severn, ON
Absolutely love this wand! Heats up in 2 minutes and the interchangeable ends eliminates the need for multiple wands so you save money! I'm a hair stylist and have used this wand on almost every hair type, just adjust the heat for different hair types and it works amazingly.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
How easy is this to use for someone who isn't so great at doing her hair?