Paul Mitchell Neuro Style Flat Iron with Neuro Protect uploaded by Danielle T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Neuro® Style 1" Styling Iron features cutting-edge technology and a contoured shape for a professional-grade performance to create volume, waves, curls and overall smooth hairstyles. Programmable temperature settings allow stylists to customize for different hair types and styles while providing fast, even heat with IsoTherm titanium plates.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates volume, waves, curls and smooth styles.

HOW IT WORKS

• Programmable temperature setting
  • Heats up to 450°F in 30 seconds
  • 1" premium IsoTherm titanium plates provide fast, even heat
  • SmartSense microchip regulates temperature 50 times per second
  • Exterior LED display
  • Dual voltage for worldwide use
  • Customizable auto shut-off

• So, I just bought this flat iron, was super impressed! Ho...2 Answers
Kelli M.
You will spend a pretty penny on this straightener but I promise it’s worth it! I have straight hair as it is but with a short cut it does need styling. The straightener gives my hair so much shine and gets ride of any fly always or frizz. It heats up so fast and I am able to straighten my hair in half the time.
Lexie S.
Mountain View, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This flat iron is my little helper when I need to look neat. I love it for two things:
- I can adjust the temperature and the platters get hot really fast
- it doesn’t pluck out my hair. My other flat iron that was cheaper did that, and it’s depressing to look at and experience
Don’t forget to use you thermo defense product. Though I didn’t notice any severe damage after using it, you don’t want to skip this step.
On the whole I would recommend it. Besides, it’s good for making waves if you know how to do them. Good value for the price.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
I have owned many straighteners and this one beats any of them, even paul mitchells past products.

The straightener heats up to 450 degrees within seconds.
You are able to digitally customize how high you would like the heat to go. The device is SO SIMPLE TO USE!
There is a timer on it! This is my favorite because it really helps my o.c.d .
You are even able to select your hair type for a better experience!
The shape is perfect for curling and protecting your hands!
Favorite beauty tool ever!
Christian Y.
This is the last straightener you will ever need! The price is definitely hefty, although I got mine on sale, but it's totally worth it. I have extremely thick hair and have tried multiple different straighteners, but none of them worked on my hair to get the kinks out and help tame the frizz. This is the only one I've ever tried that does work, and it works great. I've had mine for 3 or 4 years, and it still works as amazingly as it did on day one.
Marissa O.
sanford
I’ve already reviewed this item! But I’ll do it again because it’s truly that amazing !
Pros-
•multiple heat settings
•highest heat temperature of 450
•heats up in 30 seconds sometimes less
•straightens thin hair within 7-10 mins and really thick hair in 20-30 depending on how long you take on each piece
•has lasted me six years and still going strong
•makes your hair soft and smooth!

Cons-
NONE
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
I really love this flat iron!! It straightens my hair so quickly. It makes my hair shiny and silky!!! I use it to straighten and curl my hair and I’ve never had one issue!!! I would totally recommend this!!!!
kylee B.
Colorado City
Okay lady's lets be honest when it comes to flat irons they get to hot they stink, you turn it wrong and it pulls your hair. Well I've tried from a-z in flat irons and honestly this Paul Mitchell flat iron is the absolute best! I've had the same one for years and it still works the same as when I bought it over all just well worth it!!
Adrianne M.
Love this iron! It’s so versatile to straighten or style with. I love the look of loose curls with a flat iron! Has a wide range of heat settings for everyone’s hair! The only thing I don’t like is it does snag and pull a hair every once in a while, but it’s nowhere near as bad as an old Chi iron I used to have.
Brittany W.
Orlando
Hands down BEST hair styling product I own. I use this flat iron for not only straightening but curling my hair too. I love that when i travel i don’t have to pack a flat iron and curling iron. I get the best of both worlds with this tool! Straightens and curls my hair without leaving it dry or frizzy
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best straightener I have ever used! It heats up to 450 degrees within seconds and just after one pass my hair is completely straight! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a salon quality straightener. Its got a very sleek look to it as well that I love.
Ashley G.
So, I just bought this flat iron, was super impressed! However, my lights in the bathroom began flickering. They only flicker when it is on! This has never happened before!!! Anyone else having the same issue?? or is it just my model?