BY PAUL MITCHELL #6 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, flip and create professionally styled waves with the titanium Neuro® Smooth 1.25" Flat Iron. This superior-quality flat iron features adjustable temperature control, IsoTherm titanium plates and a SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery, allowing you to effortlessly style your hair with professional grade quality. Dual voltage for world-wide use.

WHAT IT DOES

Perfect for smoothing, flips and waves.

HOW IT WORKS

• Heats up to 450°F in 30 seconds
  • 1.25" premium IsoTherm titanium plates
  • SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery
  • Customizable auto shut-off

• What is your favorite flat iron straightener??? Mine is t...4 Answers
  • Where can I find this in store? Or do you buy this throug...5 Answers
  • Does this work well?4 Answers
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is my holy grail hair tool! No, not just straightener, TOOL! I have probably bought about 10 hair straighteners in my 20 years on this earth (high-end tools like CHI) and this is the only one I use every time I want my hair to be straight yet silky smooth! My hairdresser recommended this because it's the tool she uses on all her clients! I'm so glad I took her advise and Splurged ($135 US) on this straightener because this will forever be my favorite hair tool!! The Neuro heats up to 450 degrees in only 30 seconds, so I don't have to wait around I can get straight to business. It also has an LED display and Customizable Auto Shut-off! Everyone needs one if they straighten their hair!
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
I wish I could give this 10 stars!! This is my all time favorite straightener I have ever used. Minimal damage to my hair and super easy to wand and curl hair. I love it so so much. I left Chi for Paul Mitchell and I’m never going back and I’ve had it for way over a year. Paul Mitchell Neuro Smooth Flat Iron with Neuro Protect
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
I used to be a cult follower and fan of the CHI straightening tools until I switched to this iron. Paul Mitchell has AMAZING styling tools and I really love the titanium plates in any of his products. It gets my hair frizz free and silky and I always combine this tool with my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. When used in combination, I can keep my hair straight for 3 weeks! This will make curly hair into a silk press like style!
Lindsey H.
Conroe, TX
I purchased this iron when it first came out and this is my favorite Paul Mitchell flat iron yet. It has a sleek, digital design and is easy to function. My favorite added feature is the auto shut off. You can program the iron to shut off if you forget to turn it off before leaving the house. With this iron, you can achieve the perfectly smooth, straight hair.
Marissa O.
sanford
Amazing hair straightener! I got this as a gift for Christmas about six years ago now! And I still use it a few times a week and it still is in amazing condition especially for how old it is. This is fairly pricey but for the money it’s worth it. It has multiple settings but the highest which is the one I use it on is 450 degrees! I don’t have thick hair but my hair isn’t too thin either and it still straightens it in about 10 mins. It takes about 25-30 seconds to heat up to the 450. It leaves my hair feeling Silky smooth every time I use it ! I’m telling you this is the best straightener in my opinion ! The only thing that has happened in the last six years is the writing that says Paul Mitchell and neuro have started to rub off!
liz u.
I have thick, frizzy, unruly hair and this has been the best flat iron. I've tried GHD, Chi, Babybliss, and many others, and I keep coming back to this iron by Paul Mitchell. I love the size of the plates, my hair glides through very easily. The adjustable heat settings are great for customizing your look.
Victoria N.
Pittsburgh
My roommate used my strengthener in college and immediately put it on her Christmas list! It add a smooth and shine finish to your hair and keeps it frizz free! It has high temperatures for thicker and curlier hair like mine which I love and it is so simple to use! Even has a warranty on it which gives it a plus!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
My favorite straightener EVER! If your debating spending the money on this, do yourself a favor and just spend it! This stranger is the best. It literally takes me like 20 mins to straighten my whole head and it’s also super easy to curl my hair with it. It heats up in like a minute! It can tell if your hair is fine or thick so it’ll either beep and let you know it’s going to turn down the heat or not for you. It’s amazing !
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
It's my friends I just use it when I want. I love it! Straightens my thick curly hair in a few swipes. Long lasting and many heat settings. Makes my hair silky smooth. Not damaging. I also make sure to use heat protectant when using. Love it so much! Not sure where she got hers!
Sydney P.
San Marcos, TX
I love how fast this heats up and how customizable the temperature is! I have naturally curly hair so I don’t use it too often, but when I do, I use it for both straight and loose curl styles. It helps make my hair smooth and I feel like it doesn’t cause excessive damage.
Onesha J.
I'm a current cosmo student and have heard great things about this iron. Does anyone know the average lifespan of the iron?
Melissa C.
Where can I find this in store? Or do you buy this through a salon?
Samantha C.
Does this work well?
Angie A.
What is your favorite flat iron straightener??? Mine is the Paul Mitchell neuro flat iron Paul Mitchell Neuro Smooth Flat Iron with Neuro Protect. Really want to try the new chia straighten to see how that one works CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat Iron
Whitney G.
Do you like the neuro smooth better or the same as other Paul Mitchell smoothing irons?

back