BY PAUL MITCHELL #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Perfect for smoothing, flips and waves. Adjustable temperature control. Heats up to 450F in 30 seconds. 1.25in premium IsoTherm titanium plates. SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery. Customizable auto shut-off. see more...

• What is your favorite flat iron straightener??? Mine is the Paul ...4 Answers
  • Where can I find this in store? Or do you buy this through a salon?5 Answers
  • Does this work well?4 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is my holy grail hair tool! No, not just straightener, TOOL! I have probably bought about 10 hair straighteners in my 20 years on this earth (high-end tools like CHI) and this is the only one I use every time I want my hair to be straight yet silky smooth! My hairdresser recommended this because it's the tool she uses on all her clients! I'm so glad I took her advise and Splurged ($135 US) on this straightener because this will forever be my favorite hair tool!! The Neuro heats up to 450 degrees in only 30 seconds, so I don't have to wait around I can get straight to business. It also has an LED display and Customizable Auto Shut-off! Everyone needs one if they straighten their hair!
Emma K.
Magnolia, TX
THE most amazing and ONLY hair straightener I will ever use. I swear by it. I’ve purchased THREE! My first one blew out after using a bad outlet traveling in Europe so this was technically my fault. My second got stepped on sadly broke, also my fault. And my third is still in amazing condition. In total I’ve been using this hair straightener for about 10 years now. Highly highly recommend. And I LOVE the 1.5 inch paddles.
katelyn k.
Longview, TX
I have always used this brand of straightener. I have super curly and fine hair. I feel like i can run over each section one time and it be straight! With Chi straighteners my hair would get stuck in the side and pull but this never happens with this straightener! I have had my current one for 5 years and it still runs great! You can pick your temperature which is a plus!
Abigail S.
Houston
I don’t particularly have this iron, I have it in a different color (rose gold). This iron has been such an amazing styling tool. I’ve had it for 5 years. I’ve used many different irons and this by far has been the best. Especially when working at a salon and dealing with many different hair types and textures. The digital heat adjustment is amazing! Absolutely love
LINDSEY H.
Spring, TX
I purchased this iron when it first came out and this is my favorite Paul Mitchell flat iron yet. It has a sleek, digital design and is easy to function. My favorite added feature is the auto shut off. You can program the iron to shut off if you forget to turn it off before leaving the house. With this iron, you can achieve the perfectly smooth, straight hair.
Krysia S.
BATON ROUGE, LA
My hair stylist recommended this iron to me and I will never go back to any other kind! It heats up insanely fast and stays hot. The wide plates make it super quick to straighten my whole head, and I also love using it to create beach waves. Probably the best part is how well my hair flows through the plates. They never snag or drag, just slide right through.
Sydney 💋.
I love this hair straightener! When I first started using this I had no idea how bad my older one was. This does such a better job and it makes your hair so smooth and straight! It takes way less time and it heats up so quickly. You can adjust the temperature and other settings too! It's really nice and I think the best straightener I've ever tried.
Cassie L.
Russellville, KY
Okay this flatiron is in my top 5 as well. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I absolutely loved this flat iron it made my thick, course hair very straight and smooth. I was never the one that likes to keep going over the same strand of hair like 5 times. This one I never had to! Definitely recommend!
Annabel V.
Fort Worth
I fell in love with this straightener when I first bought it. It worked well for me and it was a little expensive compared to other brands. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it took pretty long to straighten my hair. I still to this day use it but I wish I had something that straightened my hair faster.
Mayra L.
Love this straightener! I purchased mine from Cosmo Prof 4 years ago and it’s still works perfectly. Makes my hair look and feel so soft and silky. My hair is very curly and this straightener gets it pin straight. I always get so many compliments on how shiny my hair looks too. Love it!
Onesha J.
I'm a current cosmo student and have heard great things about this iron. Does anyone know the average lifespan of the iron?
Melissa C.
Where can I find this in store? Or do you buy this through a salon?
Angie A.
What is your favorite flat iron straightener??? Mine is the Paul Mitchell neuro flat iron Paul Mitchell - Neuro Smooth Flat Iron 1.25. Really want to try the new chia straighten to see how that one works CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat Iron
Samantha C.
Does this work well?
Whitney G.
Do you like the neuro smooth better or the same as other Paul Mitchell smoothing irons?