BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a perfect hair drying blowout, try the Neuro® Round brush. With sizes in small, medium and large, this professional-grade hair brush leaves hair with an elegantly smooth finish and shine, and features heat resistant bristles up to 500°F (260°C). The futuristic vented titanium barrel outclasses ceramic brushes by retaining heat and reducing drying time.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates the perfect blowout with a smooth finish and shine.

HOW IT WORKS

• Bristles are heat-resistant up to 500°F (260°C)
  • Vented titanium barrel outperforms ceramic by retaining heat and reducing drying time
  • Nylon anti-static corkscrew bristles create a smooth finish and add shine
  • Seamless design with soft-touch handle
  • Magnetic handle cap sits brush upright

ADDED BONUS

Ergonomic, lightweight and perfectly balanced.

Buy on ULTA
Jess B.
Concord, NC
I really, REALLY like this brush. It was time for me to get a new round brush (my other one is also Paul Mitchell and I’ve had it for years - the express ion smooth brush). This one is so much better! Since it’s titanium, it holds heat well, so it’s a lot easier for me to add some curls in my hair with just my dryer and this brush! It’s handle is also very comfortable compared to the one I have. Im so glad I got this and I recommend it to anyone who wants a brush to help style their hair!
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Great round brush for styling and blow drying. I bought this from my salon only about $20. The blue color is very eye appealing. It works well and gives my hair a lot of lift. Give it a try !
Tori F.
i use this round brush each time i use my neuro dryer and i’m not kidding when i say it really does heat up the brush and reduce the amount of frizz in the finished product!!! can’t wait to finish my collection!😊
Ashanty C.
These round bushes are the best!! They heat up like a curling iron with nothing but the blow drier! And because they're from the Neuro line they help protect from heat damage. I would recommend this product to professional cosmetologist because of the temperature they heat up to and if you aren't comfortable with round brushing this is not the brush to learn on this is a Pro brush its the best a girl can have!