Paul Mitchell Neuro Repair Treatment uploaded by Monica C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Provide your hair with thermal protection, intensive repair and brilliant shine using the Neuro™ Repair HeatCTRL®Treatment. This professional-quality hair treatment formula helps restore moisture to smooth and condition dehydrated hair. Treat yourself to the hair products of professional stylists with the Neuro™ Repair Treatment system.

Up to 4.5x more condition when using Neuro™ Repair.*

WHAT IT DOES

Provides exceptional thermal protection and intensive repair for heat-stressed strands.

HOW IT WORKS

Rich formula restores moisture to help smooth and condition dehydrated hair. Exclusive HeatCTRL® technology reduces the rate of heat transfer when using thermal styling tools.

ADDED BONUS

Delivers brilliant shine.

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA
Monica C.
San Antonio, TX
Never EVER would I have EVER bought this for myself. But I got my hair done at the Paul Mitchell salon and they offered a deep conditioning treatment. I really liked the way it left my hair smelling all day. I didn't feel or see a difference after they blew out my hair and added stying products but the smell is sooo pleasant. Found a good deal at a department store salon and fell in love with it! Combed it through my hair, covered with a plastic shower cap and used a heat bonnet for 10 mins and rinsed with cold water. My hair has NEVER felt as soft and smelled so good! Worth every single penny! Try it once! Just once. You won't regret it.