Paul Mitchell Neuro Protect uploaded by Maria R.Paul Mitchell Neuro Protect uploaded by Ester G.Paul Mitchell Neuro Protect uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For thermal protection from damaging styling irons that perfectly delivers both beautiful shine and firm hold, try the Neuro™ Protect HeatCTRL® Iron Hairspray. Lustrous shine is achieved by hold agents that lock in sleek, gorgeous looks. Reduce frizz and block humidity with HeatCTRL® technology that lowers heat transfer from hair roots to ends.

WHAT IT DOES

Lightweight spray delivers advanced thermal protection from styling irons and delivers shine and hold.

HOW IT WORKS

Shine and hold agents lock in luminous looks. Exclusive HeatCTRL® technology reduces the rate of heat transfer from roots to ends when using thermal styling tools.

ADDED BONUS

Helps resist humidity and block out frizz.

Tamara J.
Paul Mitchell Neuro Protect is my favorite heat protectant!  I blow dry and straighten my hair almost every day, so my hair needs a lot of extra protection and this spray really helps - it also leaves my hair super shiny and smooth!  I spray it on after blow drying but before straightening and then add another layer after I'm done straightening and it also seems to leave my hair straighter and frizz-free even longer.
Alyssa K.
Byron Center
This hairspray has heat protectants in it so it can also be used on dry hair sections before styling with heated tools to lock in thermal styles. Helps to hold a curl all day on straight fine hair.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use the prime and then the protect and I love it! The salon I go to is a Paul Mitchell salon and I am slowly loving the transition to their products! The more I use the more obsessed I am becoming with them!
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
I have this hairstyle and heat protectant in a small size to try it out. & so far I love it I haven’t seen split in from straightening my hair. I will be purchasing the full size.
brooke m.
This is absolutely the best heat protectant and hair spray I’ve ever used. It’s super lightweight but still keeps my curls in place. The price is worth it! My hair is pin straight but this allows my curls to stay all day! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Absolutely LOVE this entire Neuro Style line. Paul Mitchell sent me several products for reviewing purposes. This stuff smells great and doesn't leave the normal sticky residue a lot of heat protectant sprays do. I use it before curling or straightening then again right after for slight hold and shine. My straight long hair usually never holds a curl but with this my hair held the same waves for two days.
Ashanty C.
This is hands down the best heat protectant I've ever used! Its light weight doesn't weigh your hair down and best of all doesn't leave your hair sticky or wet. Most heat protectant leave my hair feeling like I put hair spray on and tried to style it after and if you've ever done that you would know it leaves your hair feeling fried and you can see ever mark you make with the iron. But this product doesn't leave any residue doesn't leave your hair feeling still and helps smooth the hair down along with your iron.
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I like this well. I bought the travel size then the full size. It does feel like it's helping my hair against heat damage and doesn't make my hair feel sticky or crunch. Doesn't leave reside in my hair. I use it with my Paul Mitchell neuro flat iron ! Paul Mitchell Neuro ProtectPaul Mitchell Neuro Smooth Flat Iron with Neuro Protect
Ester G.
Paul Mitchell Neuro Protect is amazing I actually got theses from my hair stylist. I love it smells and how amazing my hair looks after using these products . I recommend these
Nani L.
This is the ONLY heat protectant I will ever use on my hair. Its a very fine mist so it coats your hair evenly. It doesn't leave a sticky residue like some of the other heat protectants. And it also has a very nice scent to it.

back