BY PAUL MITCHELL

Featuring a sleek, modern design, the Neuro® Motion Touch Activated Dryer includes MotionZone technology, turning the blow-dryer on when you pick it up and turning it off when you set it down. This super-efficient blow-dryer has an LED display to show heat and power settings, and includes 4 heat settings for effortless and intelligent hair styling.

WHAT IT DOES

MotionZone technology turns the dryer on when you pick it up and off when you put it down, for super-efficient styling.

HOW IT WORKS

• Touch-Activated MotionZone technology powers the dryer on and off
  • Lightweight 1875-watt DC motor
  • LED display shows heat and power settings
  • 4 heat settings and a cool shot button
  • SmartSense microchip activates "Clean Filter" function
  • Protective soft-touch rubber coating

Buy on ULTA
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Before I bought this product, I used a basic hairdryer (no big name brand or anything) and I asked my hairdresser what I could do to make my hair feel like I just left the salon every time I style it myself. Her response was asking what type of hairdryer I used, and I told her just some basic one I got years ago. She recommended that I get this hair dryer and so I did! The packaging was very nice, the dryer has a thick durable cord, and this hairdryer even has a feature that lets you know when you need to clean the filter so it will continually give you great results. The Neuro Dry is so high quality and I'm so glad I splurged ($185 US) and got it! It has decreased my blow dry time almost in half and has reduced the frizz so so much! I would never go back to my old hairdryer in a million years! When I blow dry my hair I use a round brush and once I'm finished my hair is pretty much straight (I have naturally wavy hair). I can also use the Paul Mitchell defuser I have when I want to embrace my natural waves! I used to have to straighten my whole head after my hair was dry to tame the frizz and now I only need to straighten a few pieces on top! I would highly recommend this tool to anyone, all hair types!
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
This review is actually for the Neuro HALO hair dryer which is brand new which is absolutely amazing!!! Everyone needs it! It’s pretty affordable compared to most dryers on the market that are comparable. It cuts the dry time in half and leaves hair silky smooth. I’ve included a picture of the Neuro Halo dryer so your not confused by this one in this picture.
Callie W.
Midwest City, OK
I have thick hair so it retains a lot of water. When I upgraded to this hairdryer, I was able to cut down my dry time by a few minutes, which is a lot while you’re getting ready. I like that it has so many fan speeds and heat levels for when I need to dry my dogs or be quiet in the mornings.
Ambree C.
Spring, TX
I have a lot of fine hair, and this dries my hair in half of the time that it took my old revlon drier. I got it at my hair salon in Houston, TX. I’ve had it for almost 6 years and never had a problem with it! If it ever stopped working, I would for sure buy it again
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much!! Bought from a color store and highly recommend. My husband is just as obsessed with it. I want to try drybar eventually but I do love this and how you can change temp and force
Issys O.
Beaumont, TX
such a great dryer! Dried my hair super fast and the Paul Mitchell straightener to finish gives me the most amazing and healthiest hair. I left Chi for Paul Mitchell and I’m never going back.
Tyra A.
Southaven
This has been the best one that I’ve ever had! It’s expensive but so worth it! It is powerful and it also has 4 different levels! It has a filter in the back and it also has a light to tell you when your filter needs changing! I’ve had this dryer for 2 years and I use it everyday in my salon and it still works like a charm! I recommend everyone to invest in this awesome tool!
kylee B.
Colorado City
More pricey items seem to always work better and maybe its just you get what you pay for. I've had my hair dryer for years now and it still works good as new. I was very pleased with this purchase. I love when I buy new things and get a lot of use out of them it just makes it even more worth your money!
Kristen K.
Oppelo, AR
I love the brand but I have had problems with this specific blow dryer. I am a stylist so I use it a lot but I shouldn’t have so many issues. I recently switched brand to GHD and so far I love it and prefer it over the PM.
Amy Z.
Paul Mitchell tools is pretty much all I'll buy to use at home or in the salon. They have a great warranties that they actually back up, and I rarely ever have to replace a Paul Mitchell tool, unlike a lot of others.