BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add incredible volume to hair with the Neuro™ Lift HeatCTRL® Volume Foam. The volumizing formula adds body, conditions hair and provides a medium-hold to styled hair for long-lasting styles. The Volume Foam also protects hair against heat damage while defining curls and waves, making it the perfect addition to your hair styling routine.

WHAT IT DOES

Lightweight foam delivers body, conditioning and medium hold. Advanced thermal protection helps protect against heat damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Volumizing formula helps provide added lift and fullness while blow-drying. Exclusive HeatCTRL® technology reduces the rate of heat transfer from roots to ends.

ADDED BONUS

Also defines curls and waves.

Buy on ULTA
Maggie M.
Littleton Colorado
This product works great it’s a heat protector and adds fullness and volume. It also smells great too. You will see a difference when using this product. I highly recommend it. Just one note I do recommend that you spray this product in your hand and then apply it.
Heather W.
Berwick , LA
Love the smell!!! Also the protection and hold it gives. I have naturally brown hair, but get it colored ashy blonde tones. My hair is fine but thicker so this product helps to give body to the end of my hair while also protecting it. Yes I will continue to purchase.
Kimberly S.
Amazing!! Received a travel size bottle of this mousse as a gift. My daughter and I both have very thin, fine , lifeless hair that's dry at the ends and greasy at the roots. We both loved this mousse and couldn't believe the volume it gave our hair. Very light weight and doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff. I just went and purchased us both full size bottles. I would (and have) recommended to friends and family.
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
Gently cleanse the scalpand remove impurities with Scalp Care. gently and naturally helps slow down the process of hair thinning
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Shakira M.
My daughter and I both have very thin, fine , lifeless hair that's dry
at the ends and greasy at the roots. We both loved this mousse and
couldn't believe the volume it gave our hair. Very light weight and
doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff. I just went and purchased us both
full size bottles. I would (and have) recommended to friends and
family.