BY PAUL MITCHELL

To relieve stressed out strands, try the Neuro™ Lather HeatCTRL® Shampoo for the ultimate cleansing shampoo experience. The formula is safe for all colors and hair types, and works by gently removing dirt and residue from styling products. Included is HeatCTRL® technology to help create the perfect foundation for using thermal styling tools.

WHAT IT DOES

Cleanses heat-stressed strands with a refreshing scent.

HOW IT WORKS

Gently removes dirt and styler residue. Contains exclusive HeatCTRL® technology to help create an ideal foundation for using thermal styling tools.

ADDED BONUS

Color-safe formula for all hair types.

Buy on ULTA
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Wish I could give this more of a 3.5/5. I think the product smells amazing and that the line is really one that is useful for a large group of individuals. It makes your hair really smooth and shiny. My major complaint is static! Living in Colorado, the winters are extremely dry and I feel like this shampoo makes my hair full of extra static, which drives me crazy. If you live in a dry climate I would steer clear of this product, but if you live in a humid climate it would probably be great for you!
Sherri H.
If you are a Paul Mitchell Lover this Neuroscience Shampoo is the best. It is safe for color and all hair types.. a bonus it has Heat control technology.. leaves your hair smooth and shiny.. awesome smell as well. My number 1 favorite shampoo now.
Paige S.
Bismarck
First off, this shampoo smells so good. I love the smell of all of the products in the Neuro line. This shampoo does a great job of cleaning my hair. It lathers up nicely.
Natalia V.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my go to shampoo because I am consistently heat styling my hair, whether it is straightening or curling it’s always being exposed to heat and this shampoo not only helps to repair the hair, it helps to prevent any more damage from happening as well as lock out frizz and humidity for up to 72 hours, I love the entire Neuro line
Kristyn L.
Lewistown, IL
This shampoo does it all! Moisturizing, hydrating, repairing. My hair felt like butter after using this and there is heat protectant in the shampoo and conditioner, saving you a step and saving your hair from damage. I paid mid 20's for this product and would again.
Sierra H.
Saint Albans
The absolute best shampoo I have ever used! I love Paul Mitchell products but they outdid themselves on the Neuro line. I love my neuro flat iron as well. This shampoo leaves my hair so shiny and soft.
Holly R.
Ponchatoula, LA
I LOVE Paul Mitchell products. I've never had one that completely didn't work for me. I noticed a difference with this one almost immediately
Whitney A.
Findlay
Smells great and my hair actually looks the best after using this product! Get tons of compliments.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases