Paul Mitchell Neuro Halo 1" Styling Iron with Neuro Protect

BY PAUL MITCHELL

To achieve a variety of hairstyles from the sleekest straight to wavy curls, you'll need the most cutting-edge technology. The Neuro® Halo 1" Styling Iron provides the most innovative features including 1" premium gunmetal IsoTherm titanium plates, SmartSense microchip for ultra-fast heat recovery and an innovative backlit touch-screen display with programmable temperature settings. Its streamlined shape creates waves, curls and smooth styles and ensures comfort in your hand for state-of-the-art styling every time.

Neuro® teamed up with world-renowned industrial designer Karim Rashid to create Neuro® Halo, a collection of supremely smart and stylish heat tools that push the boundaries of technology and design to revolutionize the way we style hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates waves, curls and smooth styles.

HOW IT WORKS

• 1” premium gunmetal IsoTherm titanium plates
  • Heats up to 450°F in 30 seconds
  • SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery
  • Dual voltage for worldwide use
  • Extended plate length for faster styling

Paul Mitchell Neuro Halo 1" Styling Iron with Neuro Protect
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
It is so easy to use. I also have my hair stylist use this when I get my hair trimmed. My hair gets done in no time which is a great thing. I usually have to spend hours on getting my hair to look normal.
Eva D.
Fresno
Well let me start by saying this is very expensive which i don't mind but when you are trying to straighten your hair and it keeps pulling on your hair and you find hair stuck on the straightener it's very frustrating and when you are on the go it's more time consuming then ever. I do like that it heats up quickly but Paul Mitchell could've done a better job..
Izzy E.
Beyond perfection! Salon result for free at home! This is my first time buying this and i am very satisfied! Never will use anything else because its not even expensive. Everyone always compliments how straight and natural my hair looks! Thank you Paul Mitchell!
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
Love this iron it’s salon quality for an at home price. It doesn’t singe or burn your hair like some irons do and I don’t feel it changes my curls by using it either
Emely T.
I love this flat iron. I use it mostly to give my hair loose waves. It heats up in seconds. I don’t have to wait around for long. It’s a little pricey but worth every penny. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this product.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This styling iron is such a great straightener! You can control the heat and it notifies you when it is at your desired heat. It is a vit pricey but I have tried A LOTog straightening products and this is one of my tops favorites. It does leave a very nice finish to the hair very smooth and shiny. I would recomend this for frizzy haired people like me, because the Neuro Halo works very well.
Leslie C.
Really love this straightener. Heats up quick when in a rush and doesn’t damage hair nearly as much as others. I do use a heat protectant spray. I also don’t find myself going through the same piece many times
Ashley V.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
It works pretty well. I have super thick hair so it takes a little longer to straighten it then most. All in all it's a good straightener
sarah m.
United States
This Paul Mitchell straighter is a great one, mine gets up to it temperature set is 20 sec, and also I am done with my hair in no time.
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere