BY PAUL MITCHELL

Compact and designed for comfort and ease of use, the Neuro® Grip Ergonomic Dryer provides ultimate comfort and control while you blow-dry your hair. The sleek design, featuring a handle-less dryer, controls heat and air separately and weighs in at only one pound yet still provides the blow-drying power, performance and superior quality of salon blow-dryers.

WHAT IT DOES

A handle-free and ergonomic dryer allows ultimate comfort and control.

HOW IT WORKS

• Compact and powerful
  • Lightweight 1875-watt DC motor weighs only one pound
  • Controls heat and airflow separately
  • 3 heat/3 airflow settings plus cool shot setting
  • Protective soft-touch rubber coating

Bobbie M.
I’m giving this blow dryer 3 stars because while it can be convenient for a stylist like myself or someone doing someone else’s hair, it isn’t very good for doing your own hair. I also feel that it doesn’t smooth hair out enough and it doesn’t dry hair very quickly. The good thing is that it won’t burn your hand, it’s always cool to the touch. It stores easily with no handle. I feel this would work best for a stylist and people with thin straight hair.
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
This hair dryer is execelant if you are a stylist who relies on quick drying time. However, it is heavy and loud! The technology is great allowing the hair to remain soft, smooth, and shiny! Also the no handle model takes time to get used to!
Tori F.
i use this dryer everyday i’m in the salon at school!! i have a nerve disorder which hurts my hand and without the handle of a standard dryer, it’s much easier and lighter making my craft less stressful for me!
Courtney M.
cincinnati, ohio
Love the handless blow dryer! It’s so much easier on my wrist than the handle! If you are a cosmetologist you should really look into this! It has really really made such a difference in my services!
Morgan B.
Conway
LOVE. THIS. TOOL.
I am a hairstylist and I bought this blow dryer fresh out of beauty school and have been in love with it ever since! The handleless idea takes a little getting used to, but once you have the hang of it, it’s perfect for maneuvering around brushes and always leaves a nice, smooth outcome!
CHLOE M.
Hamilton
As a hairstylist, this tool is essential in creating a long lasting style. The handless design makes it so easy to navigate around the head. The rubbery texture prevents my hands from overheating. I also love the diffuser and concentrator it comes with because they don’t melt and get loose.
Marisa W.
Portage Lakes
Love this dryer! Super easy to hold in your hand and it’s ergonomic but it’s also super easy to travel with because of this - I would definitely recommend this guy!
Samantha D.
I'm a hairstylist and I always hold the barrel when doing clients hair. So this blow dryer is perfect. It dries the hair quickly and leaves it smooth and soft.
Breana S.
Rock Hill
I don’t know how i was doing blowouts before this bad boy! I use this every day and it is my BEST investment! It’s lightweight, affordable and ergonomic!
lynn l.
Looks cool. Nice size. Like the shape and fun to use 86 characters is to many! Nice color too. Its a hair dryer it works good

back