BY PAUL MITCHELL

Neuro Lather HeatCTRL Shampoo cleanses heat-stressed strands with a refreshing scent. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Wish I could give this more of a 3.5/5. I think the product smells amazing and that the line is really one that is useful for a large group of individuals. It makes your hair really smooth and shiny. My major complaint is static! Living in Colorado, the winters are extremely dry and I feel like this shampoo makes my hair full of extra static, which drives me crazy. If you live in a dry climate I would steer clear of this product, but if you live in a humid climate it would probably be great for you!
Kristyn L.
Lewistown, IL
This shampoo does it all! Moisturizing, hydrating, repairing. My hair felt like butter after using this and there is heat protectant in the shampoo and conditioner, saving you a step and saving your hair from damage. I paid mid 20's for this product and would again.
Sierra H.
Saint Albans
The absolute best shampoo I have ever used! I love Paul Mitchell products but they outdid themselves on the Neuro line. I love my neuro flat iron as well. This shampoo leaves my hair so shiny and soft.
Whitney A.
Findlay
Smells great and my hair actually looks the best after using this product! Get tons of compliments.