BY MITCHELL

Make Waves - or Don't. Get Messy - or Keep It Totally Together. Neon lets you do whatever you want with your hair. Infused with natural sugar, Neon is a little sassy and a little sweet, setting the standard for the newest trends. Made just for teens, Neon focuses on Inclusiveness, individuality and building self-esteem. see more...

• Is hair still easy to style with this product or does it cause an...1 Answers
Aliysa L.
Alexandria, VA
The smell.... omg the smell of this product is amazing!!! They could make a candle out of it. But besides the amazing smell, this product Work wonders for frizzy hair. I use this almost every day. I apply it to wet hair and blow dry my hair for shiny and smooth hair. I love this!
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I really wanted this to be a good product but it just isn’t. It doesn’t give the tousled look, it gives the krimped and crunchy look. It has a nice scent though.
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
I use this almost every day. Keeps my hair smooth and fresh ! I love this whole line!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is hair still easy to style with this product or does it cause any product build up?