BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Neon Good Vibrations Liter Duo 2-pc. Value Set - 67.6 oz. see more...

Buy on Loxa Be...*
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
As a hairdresser we are always targeting new audiences. With Paul Mitchell's Neon line they are catering to girls 8-22. The scent is literally sugar, sweet for the girls who want to have the luxury of a professional brand and the quality of one too. The price point is amazing for who they are marketing towards and the product is awesome. My 11 year old sister loves this shampoo and conditioner! My only issue is the stripping quality this line has. Vivid colours will fade faster with this shampoo line than a product catered for colour protection. Nevertheless still a great product!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
OMGosh if you have a sweet tooth you need this set. It makes your hair smell sssooo good. It's a good sweet smell not an artificial smell and it's not too much. I didn't know if I was going to like this set because how good can sugar clean and condition your hair? Well it's amazing and it doesn't do anything to my hair color. This is my go to set when I just colored my hair. I don't know how it works so good or how it doesn't make my color treated hair look dull but it makes my hair look and smell amazing.
Justine B.
Justine B.
Sandy Ridge
I am so in love with this Shampoo! Not so much the rinse because it doesn't work well in my extra curly, frizzy hair. I would prefer a thicker conditioner but for the liter duo, you couldn't beat the price! As I said, the shampoo works wonders and smells AWESOME!
Sadie M.
Sadie M.
Vista, CA
This is the stuff that keeps my hair looking like I just left the salon everyday! At home I used it in the showers every other day leaves my hair looking silky soft. Without weighing it down like the other hair products I have tried in the past. And smell great
Denise L.
Denise L.
ASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ONvASTYLL - MILK MARBLE - CARRY-ON
Lani H.
Lani H.
Eastbourne
Amazing for deep cleansing and great if you use loads of products, it's also colour safe. Is on the cheaper side of Paul Mitchell products but still works amazing.