BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a hydrating, repairing and protecting hair cleanser, the Moisturizing Lather Shampoo® is a color-safe shampoo that replenishes strands for healthy-looking hair. The awapuhi extract provides moisture balance for manageability and glamourous shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe shampoo gently hydrates, protects and helps rebuild and repair dry, brittle strands.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend replenishes every strand for healthy-looking hair, while awapuhi extract balances moisture for manageability and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Gentle enough to use daily.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

elizabeth M.
San Antonio
So I am a big Paul Mitchell lover. Out of all the lines they have the wild ginger line is my favorite. I love the way it smells ,kinda outdoorsy and essential oil like. The smell isn't for everyone but I love it! I buy this shampoo all the time. A little goes a long way.
What's great about this shampoo is that it does everything. Its moisturizing which is important a lot of people tend to leave moisture out, color safe and it keeps your hair healthy by putting that protein back in your hair. Its also still light enough where you could use it daily!if you haven't tried it would! Its pricer than the original and tea tree line but worth every penny.
Aabroo I.
Burtonsville
My hairstylist recommended this to me after I got my hair bleached and dyed lavender. My hair was extremely damaged and nothing seemed to be working. I started using this with the Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Cream Rinse and my hair has never felt better! I have naturally curly hair and these products have helped get my curls back and keep my hair soft.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love this shampoo!!! It is worth every penny! It works on all hair types! It may take a little longer to lather because there are no sulfites in it, but just add a bit of water to your hair and it will help it lather better! I personally use it once a week with shampoo 2 the other days!
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
This is my absolute FAVORITE shampoo! It's free of all dangerous chemicals AND it lathers just like a regular shampoo! I hate shampoos that don't lather so non chemical shampoos always made me feel like my hair wasn't clean. Not anymore with this product!
Alycia C.
This is amazing. It lathers like a dream and leaves your hair smooth, shiny, soft, and free of frizz. Great for all hair types. I always get compliments on the scent when I use it on clients! A great go-to to keep in the shower!
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Ughh I love this product so much. I love the way it smells. It makes my bleached hair feel so soft. They even have an oil treatment in the same line. I just can’t get enough. I also love that Paul Mitchell is cruelty free
Lauren R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shampoo! More than anything, the smell is addictive. My hair is long, thick and coarse, so washing it can be a pain and I often struggle to find shampoos that feel like they get it clean without drying it out while also not causing more frizz. So far, the Awapuhi line by Paul Mitchell has been a lifesaver and it definitely fulfills my need for moisture without frizziness without compromising clean, smell, and volume!
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this shampoo! It may be a bit pricey, but it works really well! It has helped repair my damaged hair and has given it life and moisture! It smells great, and you do not have to use very much to get the benefits!
Bridgett M.
Hamilton
I love this moisturizing shampoo, it smells great! It helps with my dry color treated hair. It lathers up great too! I prefer this over all drug store shampoos! I buy it regularly at my salon.
Jazmin A.
I like it I feel like it does moisturize my hair and leaves it feeling soft especially after I've curled it or bleached my hair like when my hair gets a little damaged due to heat. I'm satisfied with this product
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Anyone have a problem with this doing the exact opposite and actually stripping moisture out if your hair? This shampoo has caused my hair to go crazy...