BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a hydrating, repairing and protecting hair cleanser, the Moisturizing Lather Shampoo® is a color-safe shampoo that replenishes strands for healthy-looking hair. The awapuhi extract provides moisture balance for manageability and glamourous shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe shampoo gently hydrates, protects and helps rebuild and repair dry, brittle strands.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend replenishes every strand for healthy-looking hair, while awapuhi extract balances moisture for manageability and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Gentle enough to use daily.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Buy on ULTA*
Kimmey D.
California
Really good shampoo. Just make sure you rinse it out really well. Same goes for the conditioner. You really have to make sure especially if you dont have the best water pressure. It can stay in your hair. Its happened to me multiple times. But its a great shampoo and leaves your hair very soft.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love this shampoo!!! It is worth every penny! It works on all hair types! It may take a little longer to lather because there are no sulfites in it, but just add a bit of water to your hair and it will help it lather better! I personally use it once a week with shampoo 2 the other days!
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Great light shampoo but still gets the hair really clean. And the best part is it’s great for oily or dry scalp!! It smells great even though it’s kind of expensive. Also, as far as i know you must be a professional to get this product line.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Ughh I love this product so much. I love the way it smells. It makes my bleached hair feel so soft. They even have an oil treatment in the same line. I just can’t get enough. I also love that Paul Mitchell is cruelty free
Lauren R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shampoo! More than anything, the smell is addictive. My hair is long, thick and coarse, so washing it can be a pain and I often struggle to find shampoos that feel like they get it clean without drying it out while also not causing more frizz. So far, the Awapuhi line by Paul Mitchell has been a lifesaver and it definitely fulfills my need for moisture without frizziness without compromising clean, smell, and volume!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I love love Paul Mitchell! I have worked for him before so this is a true and trusted brand for me. The later shampoo from the awaphui line is wonderful! I love the smell and it leaves my hair feeling clean and soft.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this shampoo! It may be a bit pricey, but it works really well! It has helped repair my damaged hair and has given it life and moisture! It smells great, and you do not have to use very much to get the benefits!
Aabroo I.
Burtonsville, MD
My hairstylist recommended this to me after I got my hair bleached and dyed lavender. My hair was extremely damaged and nothing seemed to be working. I started using this with the Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Cream Rinse and my hair has never felt better! I have naturally curly hair and these products have helped get my curls back and keep my hair soft.
Kaley W.
San Antonio, TX
amazing shampoo, a little pricy but it definitely leaves my hair feeling fresh and smooth and smells amazing. I would recomend to anyone, weather you have oily or dry hair , it makes your hair smooth and shiny
🎀Amber N.
This shampoo has saved my hair more times than I can count. Whenever I switch back to blonde this has been my saving grace. It strengthens and hydrates the hair which is so important to do after lighten your hair. I have recommended this product and will continue to do so. Not only does it work great but it smells great!
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Anyone have a problem with this doing the exact opposite and actually stripping moisture out if your hair? This shampoo has caused my hair to go crazy...