BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a hydrating, repairing and protecting hair cleanser, the Moisturizing Lather Shampoo® is a color-safe shampoo that replenishes strands for healthy-looking hair. The awapuhi extract provides moisture balance for manageability and glamourous shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe shampoo gently hydrates, protects and helps rebuild and repair dry, brittle strands.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend replenishes every strand for healthy-looking hair, while awapuhi extract balances moisture for manageability and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Gentle enough to use daily.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love this shampoo!!! It is worth every penny! It works on all hair types! It may take a little longer to lather because there are no sulfites in it, but just add a bit of water to your hair and it will help it lather better! I personally use it once a week with shampoo 2 the other days!
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Great light shampoo but still gets the hair really clean. And the best part is it’s great for oily or dry scalp!! It smells great even though it’s kind of expensive. Also, as far as i know you must be a professional to get this product line.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Ughh I love this product so much. I love the way it smells. It makes my bleached hair feel so soft. They even have an oil treatment in the same line. I just can’t get enough. I also love that Paul Mitchell is cruelty free
Kimberly S.
First of all, this shampoo smells wonderful! It lathers nicely and cleans without over drying or making my hair greasy looking. I have very fine, thinning hair that is straight,  so I worry about a moisturizing shampoo weighing my hair down, but this doesn't. It helps control split ends and frizz. I have purchased on more than one occasion and would recommend it to others.
Aabroo I.
Burtonsville, MD
My hairstylist recommended this to me after I got my hair bleached and dyed lavender. My hair was extremely damaged and nothing seemed to be working. I started using this with the Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Cream Rinse and my hair has never felt better! I have naturally curly hair and these products have helped get my curls back and keep my hair soft.
🎀Amber N.
This shampoo has saved my hair more times than I can count. Whenever I switch back to blonde this has been my saving grace. It strengthens and hydrates the hair which is so important to do after lighten your hair. I have recommended this product and will continue to do so. Not only does it work great but it smells great!
Kimmey D.
California
Really good shampoo. Just make sure you rinse it out really well. Same goes for the conditioner. You really have to make sure especially if you dont have the best water pressure. It can stay in your hair. Its happened to me multiple times. But its a great shampoo and leaves your hair very soft.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
When you have blonde frail hair this helps sooo much! It will forever be a favorite of mine! It made my hair feel so smooth and shined without it looking greasy which I had a problem with other brands for! I love the smell of it and packaging is great also! I would highly recommend this to others! :)
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
If I could take this scent and live in it forever I'd be happy. They even have candles that smell like it. So yes it's that amazing. It is great for your hair and made mine healthier each time I used it. I've just had better results with different brands. But I keep going back for the smell.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, NC
Holy grail shampoo!!! I've been dying and bleaching my hair for years and discovered this shampoo and it is a life saver. My hair is getting softer and healthier!
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Anyone have a problem with this doing the exact opposite and actually stripping moisture out if your hair? This shampoo has caused my hair to go crazy...