BY PAUL MITCHELL

To hydrate hair while protecting against frizz and flyaways, you need the right shampoo. MirrorSmooth® Shampoo is gentle with a rich foam that works to restore the hair's optimal moisture balance. The advanced KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil helps replenish moisture, smooth the cuticle and boost shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle shampoo with rich foam restores the hair's optimal moisture balance and leaves locks silky-smooth.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil replenishes moisture, smoothes the cuticle and boosts shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent frizz and flyaways.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Christine D.
I love how this product leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. The formula feels lathering on your hair and helps condition it.
Melanie U.
Again... cannot say enough good things about the smell. If you are looking for a killer smell go for Paul mitchell. You will get compliments!
Stephanie L.
Columbia
Very keratin rich. Had a nice smell and a good lather. Leaves hair feeling clean and soft but can be too keratin rich and cause breakage.
Magaly S.
Dallas
My go to shampoo for my natural clients that get a silk press , it smells incredible & get the job done when I’m straightening a client .
SALLY M.
This is a good everyday shampoo really helped jy hair after s horrible summer of swimming in a pool light weight and smells amazing
Samantha H.
clovis
My absolutely holy grail of hair products. Leaves my hair as soft and smooth as a chinchilla. Only down side is the price tag
Liz W.
Elmhurst, NY
I like this shampoo a lot. I recommend it. It is a good brand and i know it has helped my hair be the best it can be
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This was just ok. I feel like it was way overpriced for what it is. It smells good though. I just wish it worked better
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
This shampoo is great! It gets your hair super clean without stripping it! My hair feels so much better after using it!
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Worth the price. Leaves my hair amazing and full. The shine and protection I get is more than other brands I’ve used.

Amazon