BY PAUL MITCHELL

To hydrate hair while protecting against frizz and flyaways, you need the right shampoo. MirrorSmooth® Shampoo is gentle with a rich foam that works to restore the hair's optimal moisture balance. The advanced KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil helps replenish moisture, smooth the cuticle and boost shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle shampoo with rich foam restores the hair's optimal moisture balance and leaves locks silky-smooth.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil replenishes moisture, smoothes the cuticle and boosts shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent frizz and flyaways.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
This shampoo is great! It gets your hair super clean without stripping it! My hair feels so much better after using it!
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Worth the price. Leaves my hair amazing and full. The shine and protection I get is more than other brands I’ve used.
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
This is my go-to shampoo. Leaves my hair clean and soft and smelling great! I use it nearly every time I was my hair.
Cameron H.
I have curly wavy hair and this helps the curls look more healthy. Always getting looks from the hotties!
Betty G.
Spanish Fort , AL
I absolutely love using this shampoo and conditioner line. It's one of my favorites from Paul Mitchell.
Melyssa B.
Barksdale Air Force Base
If you want a product that rejuvanizes and volumizes and softens your hair this is the product for you!
Claudia G.
central Islip, NY
I totally love the shampoo it’s very moisturizing nourishing and I love how it feels in my hair
Lisbeth V.
Really good quality! Excellent price, this is literally a life saver! Getting another one pretty soon! Recommended! yess! Also the price is actually really afordable for such quality, amazing product and nice presentation!
Kirsten B.
Pittston, PA
I used to work in a Paul Mitchell focus salon and I remember when this product came out, not only does it smell LOVELY but it works really well!