BY PAUL MITCHELL

To hydrate hair while protecting against frizz and flyaways, you need the right shampoo. MirrorSmooth® Shampoo is gentle with a rich foam that works to restore the hair's optimal moisture balance. The advanced KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil helps replenish moisture, smooth the cuticle and boost shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle shampoo with rich foam restores the hair's optimal moisture balance and leaves locks silky-smooth.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil replenishes moisture, smoothes the cuticle and boosts shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent frizz and flyaways.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
This shampoo smells soooo good! And that's not an exaggeration. It can be very heavy, so I'd be careful with how often you use it, but my hair is coarse and it definitely helps smooth my hair. I would recommend
Zack M.
Rome
Amazing smell and super light weight on the hair! It cleans my scalp so well and doesn’t make my extensions seem damaged or frizzy! Definitely good for people with oily scalp!
Alicia C.
golden
Asked my stylist for a shampoo to get me and my husband through the winter. Love this and no longer have a dry itchy scalp. Smell also takes me to HI every shampoo
Meghan G.
Paul Mitchell's Mirrorsmooth line is amazing. I use this in conjunction with the conditioner and primer. It smells great, and the reduction of frizz and flyaways is awesome. I have thick, loose curls and this tames without weighing down my hair. It brings me the calm hair I want without killing the natural pattern of my hair.
Christine D.
I love how this product leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. The formula feels lathering on your hair and helps condition it.
Melanie S.
Again... cannot say enough good things about the smell. If you are looking for a killer smell go for Paul mitchell. You will get compliments!
Stephanie L.
Columbia
Very keratin rich. Had a nice smell and a good lather. Leaves hair feeling clean and soft but can be too keratin rich and cause breakage.
SALLY M.
This is a good everyday shampoo really helped jy hair after s horrible summer of swimming in a pool light weight and smells amazing
Samantha H.
clovis
My absolutely holy grail of hair products. Leaves my hair as soft and smooth as a chinchilla. Only down side is the price tag
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This was just ok. I feel like it was way overpriced for what it is. It smells good though. I just wish it worked better