BY PAUL MITCHELL

To hydrate hair while protecting against frizz and flyaways, you need the right shampoo. MirrorSmooth® Shampoo is gentle with a rich foam that works to restore the hair's optimal moisture balance. The advanced KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil helps replenish moisture, smooth the cuticle and boost shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle shampoo with rich foam restores the hair's optimal moisture balance and leaves locks silky-smooth.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil replenishes moisture, smoothes the cuticle and boosts shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent frizz and flyaways.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Buy on Amazon
Troy B.
Middleville
This is my favorite champagne product of all time I recommend it to absolutely everybody I know it adds so much moisture do your hair after the first use that you can tell right away when you use it as well as it has Charitan in it so it helps rebuild damaged hair strands it is absolutely fantastic my favorite thing in the whole world
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I alternate this with my MorroccanOil shampoo for the most hydrated and shiny hair in the world. When I use it too often I do find that my hair gets weighed down, but for drier and more voluminous and even textured hair it would be perfect!
Morgan B.
Conway
The label is a little misleading, I was expecting extremely soft and shiny hair but only got a mid-level outcome. Not as shiny or as smooth as I would have hoped. Probabaly wouldn’t recommend
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This stuff is phenomenal.It actually gives my hair shine and that is a rarity with a shampoo.They all make claims but this delivers.Im a licensed cosmetologist and in my opinion this is the best shine shampoo on the market and I have tried them all.
Bryanna J.
Paul Mitchell will always be one of my favorite lines in the industry! Their products are proven to do exactly their purpose time and time again. And can we just talk about the smells?! Yum!!
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
This smells so good. Like you’re on a tropical vacation. Great to add moisture back into your hair. Leaves my hair so clean and soft. I can find this at target or the drugstore.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I like this product a lot I took off one star because it is part of a set with a conditioner and a priming serum and the combo of the three is what makes it really special.On it's own used with some other products I don't think it would work as well.I have dark hair and it really does give it a nice sheen.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
My absolute favorite Paul Mitchell shampoo! Super hydrating, doesn’t strip my color, and adds shine. Plus is smells incredible - as does the rest of the line. It’s not a crazy lather, it’s actually very gentle, but I really enjoy how it makes my hair and scalp feel! Try this and the rest of the line ASAP!
Zarriah W.
Germantown, MD
I would recommend this for people that have coarse hair or even like wirey grey hair because this mirror smooth line is just for that. It help tame the frizz and soften the hair as well. It is a little more pricey because it is considered to be more luxury