BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a conditioner that instantly hydrates and detangles while simultaneously creating a gorgeously shiny and reflective finish, try the Awapuhi Wild Ginger® MirrorSmooth® Conditioner. Hair is so easy to comb as the exclusive KeraReflect®blend with natural Abyssinian oil smoothes and softens every strand while fighting frizz.

WHAT IT DOES

Hydrates, instantly detangles and creates a shiny, reflective finish.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraReflect® blend with natural Abyssinian oil smoothes and softens every strand, so hair is easy to comb with an ultra-light finish.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent frizz and flyaways while protecting from thermal damage.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Fiona N.
I loved the smell of this conditioner but it left my hair Super Heavy and oily, which rarely happens to me. I also feel like it really didn’t leave it moisturized for how heavy it was in my hair. Ultimately I stopped using it for my hair and used it as a shaving lotion! Which it was AMAZING for!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
An absolutely fantastic daily conditioner. My only issue with this, is I’d expect a bit more hydration, just based off of everything else in this line. The scent is amazing and lasts all day, and it feels so silky and soft.
Magaly S.
Dallas
One of my favorite conditioners to use on my clients when they just want to get their hair washed & along with some iron work or blow out , it won’t hurt the pockets & it’s a good products .
Katlynn B.
China Grove
This is a great conditioner for those with dry, coarse, damaged, and thick hair. It smooths very nicely and has a great scent to it, it’s hard to explain the smell but it’s an amazing smell. Love constantly flipping my hair after I wash it just to smell how good it is
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I absolutely love this conditioner. My stylist used it on me, after we would do a color. And it made my hair so soft and so smooth! Of course my hair always looked like that being in the salon, but this stuff was different. It looked and felt healthier.
Trina C.
This smells amazing that’s the first and biggest thing about this such a pro. It is nice and moisturizing, but my hair is so dry and it can’t completely take care of it, so it’s a team effort. It’s so expensive though.
Kelli M.
Impossible not to love this product. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist because of our hard water causing extreme dryness to my hair. Upon using this I quickly saw results. My hair is now strong, healthy, and shiny again with no split ends. I find it impossible to keep my hands off of my hair now that it is so soft and healthy again. I do not have colored hair but imagine this would do wonders for those with colored hair. If you're struggling with dryness and split ends, this is the product for you.
Liette G.
Ellendale
Heaven in a bottle
The scent
How long it lasts
How it makes my hair look & feel
You can’t go wrong with this product plus the price is in perfect range
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I loved this product line. My hair has never been so touchable. So soft. And the smell is quite amazing. I highly recommend this
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
I love this! It has serious style control! Only use this on your mids to ends or your hair will be stuck to your head!