Paul Mitchell Marula Rare Oil Treatment Lite 50mL

by Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell Marula Rare Oil Treatment Lite 50mL

What is this used for?
muito bom top gente poder compra
Has anyone tried this? Any good? compared to Enjoy Hair & Skin Treatment Oil..?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Marula Rare Oil Treatment Lite 50mL!
Anney A.
Cocoa, FL
Paul Mitchell Marula Rare Oil Treatment Lite 50mL uploaded by Anney A.
Best oil I have ever tried for my damaged, processed hair. I expected little to nothing from this product as I've tried so many oils. Packaging is wonderful and sturdy, price point is a little high but for the high quality you get, its worth every penny and it'll last you a long while. I bought the whole line once trying this product. I am obsessed! My hair looks like new😁
Lajla R.
Phoenix, AZ
I was hesitant to purchase this product but I am so glad that I did. My hair is curly and wild but I was left speechless compared to other products I am left speechless.
Ruth P.
Newburgh, NY
My hair is in so much better condition since I started using this product. I used to think Argan oil was great but this is even better. Its dual task master as it can be used as a great skin conditioner too. Hair is more manageable and super shiny! The oil is light and non greasy, so it doesn't weigh hair down and absorbs fast into skin. The bottle lasts forever because you only use a couple of drops. I love the light clean fragrance!
Crystal Z.
Like liquid gold! Love this product and can be used for a multitude for things, leave in, deep treatment, moisturizer, and so much more. The smell is amazing and a little goes a long way. Would definitely repurchase
androlux ..
This is the oil you're looking for. Trust me. It doesn't matter how old you are, or what gender, or what ethnicity. It will do wonders for the elasticity of your skin.
Ashley B.
I got this from Paul Mitchell The School and it love it! I leave it in my hair over night when I feel like my hair need a little more help, like when it's dry. In the morning I'll wash it out and my hair is so soft!
Sabrina T.
Costa Mesa, CA
Not good for oily skin, will make you make up slip off but really good for a dewy finish on dry skin
Shelby H.
I really love this stuff, the price point isn't bad and it really does work well, I mostly get it online since it's been hard to find it in local stores, it's definitely a good value! Try it out for yourself!!
Jessie G.
Grand Island, NE
As a body oil love this marula oil. But for my finer textured hair only two drops made it feel a bit heavy and greasy looking. I imagine for thicker hair or a natural curl this oil would be so hydrating and enhance that shine. The smell is amazing..soft and not too overpowering.
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
I was really excited to try this product out I now use it for my skin now but for my hair it was not the business way to oil for me and I only used a little bit