Paul Mitchell Lite Detangler

WHAT IT DOES
Makes tangled tresses easier to brush and style, leaving hair full of volume and shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Lightweight conditioners boost volume and shine.

ADDED BONUS
Fragrance-free formula is ideal for anyone sensitive to scents.

How well does the Paul Mitchell detangler work?
What store can I find it the cheapest?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Lite Detangler!
How would you rate this product?
Edmonton, AB
I use this on my extensions as well as my real hair and it's super light and detangles just about any knot.
Paradise, NL
Paul Mitchell detangler is light weight and helps make brushing my kids hair easy and leaving hair soft
Bayamon
Great product to detsngle, but i don't like using a lot of products in my hair. Doesn't have any smell
Use it at my hairdresser. Works well. Doesn’t pull when she brushes my hair. Would by for at home.
newport
This is a good item from this brand I wouldn’t buy it again personally but maybe other might
Lahore, Punjab
Not so good but it gets the job done. For my hair type it works just fine not amazingly good.
Increíble producto con un excelente acabado y con agradable aroma 100% recomendado búscalo ya
Hamilton, ON
Very good at removing tangles without damaging the hair. My hair was left smooth and hydrated
Medley, FL
My hairdresser prescribes this and it worked really well for my thick hair don’t need much
Montreal
Works miracles on my daughters very long and thin hair which tends to tangle all the time!