BY PAUL MITCHELL #7 in Detangling Treatments

WHAT IT DOES
Makes tangled tresses easier to brush and style, leaving hair full of volume and shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Lightweight conditioners boost volume and shine.

ADDED BONUS
Fragrance-free formula is ideal for anyone sensitive to scents.

• Does this work good with thick hair?3 Answers
  • How does this smell and does it seem to make your hair oi...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new shampoo , and I was wondering i...1 Answers
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
I received Paul Mitchell Lite Detangler as a gift 🎁 and I am in LOVE 😍I think 💭 it works better than comparable products. I don’t know if I would pay the price for this when I have other cheaper brands that get the tangles out just as well.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Love this detangler because it can be used on anyone- kids, adults, etc.You can use this on color treated hair and it will not fade. It’s affordable and rivals my favorite which is awapuhi mist. This is heavier so if you have find hair- awapuhi most is for you. But I love pm so try them out! ❤️❤️❤️
Bailey F.
Reedley
I really love paul mitchell. My mom used to use this on my sisters hair and it worked wonders. It detangled and gave her a beautiful shine. Also, it smelled amazing. I haven't used a detangler in years, but if i need to, this would be my first choice.
Emily M.
Marion, KS
This is a great product. It would so well on my hair and my step daughters hair. We both have thick wavy hair and it's so hydrating! I recommend. Also, a plus is that Paul Mitchell products are animal cruelty free! That's always a plus!
Destiny P.
San Benito, TX
This stuff, along with all Paul Mitchell products, smells amazing! This detangler isn’t heavy and doesn’t leave any residue. It’s a little pricey but worth it because it lasts a long time. I would buy it again once my hair grows longer!
berenice s.
I like this detangler and i also like how it adds texture to your hair. It leaves the hair so soft and with no frizz what so ever. My hair gets really frizzy when I blow dry it but I apply this before blow drying and there's no frizz what so ever. I love how I can use this for many things so it really benefits me to be able to use it as a detangler, a texture spray and get no frizz with it. I really recommend it since you get your money's worth!
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I don’t use this that often cause my hair doesn’t get that tangled often but when I go to the beach or lake I’m always sure to bring it with me so I can have nice hair and not ruin it by trying to run a brush through it
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I love the lite dangler. I have really thick hair and it often gets tangled after a shower and it doesn’t dry out your hair or make your scalp itchy. I’ve used a few detanglers and this hands down is my favorite one yet!
Becca T.
Really enjoyed using this detangler! My hair is naturally wavy but also really dry so this was one of the detanglers I tried so that when I comb my hair after I shower I'm not causing further damage to my hair. I used this product after I get out of the shower and smells nice. It was a tad bit more expensive and I wouldn't buy it again but I would recommend  this product especially to someone who enjoys Paul Mitchell hair care
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I have thin/fine hair that breaks easy and tangles even easier. So detangling my hair is a huge process that takes a long time. This helped my hair detangle within a few minutes and it didn’t weigh down my hair.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Does this work good with thick hair?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this worth the price?
Jada W.
Fairfield, OH
I've been looking for new shampoo , and I was wondering if this one makes your hair detangled, and silky ? Has anyone tried it ? And how did it turn out because I really want to try this PAUL Mitchell shampoo !?
Rachel N.
How does this smell and does it seem to make your hair oily or anything?