Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray uploaded by Marisol T.Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray uploaded by Lonna S.Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray uploaded by TaSharri'El W.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add natural-looking volume while protecting against humidity and UV rays with Lemon Sage Thickening Spray®. The lightweight style booster works to pump up skinny strands and grips fine hair for extra control with a light, no-product feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Pumps up skinny strands and grips fine hair for added control with a fresh, no-product feel.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol and thickening ingredients add volume, while high-performance styling resins provide control.

ADDED BONUS

Offers humidity resistance and UV protection.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Alyssa H.
I tried this product a few times now and im absolotely loving it! This spray actually gives my hair volume and fullness while still keeping it soft and smooth. I can run my fingers thruy hair when i use this but it still holds the volume through out the day. It does NOT make my haur hard, crunchy, sticky, or weighed down at all. Another thing i love about this spray is it is not heat activated so u can use it whether u blow dry or air dry ur hair which is a bonus for me. I like to aur dry my hair a lot in the summer exspevially and ive tried it this way too and it does work. It is better when u blow dry of course but works great both ways. Its hard to find a product that actually gives my hair volume in the first place but to find one that does give my hair volume and isnt heat activated is a major win in my book. Its a tad pricey for me but the bottle is a decent size and u dont need much so it will last a bit so its worth it. Also the smell is amazing, so refreshing but not too strong either. I just prt my hair my hair a few times and spray it on the roots then comb thru and massage in. I dont sprsy it all over, theres no need to just spray ur roots and comb thru to spread through out hair so u dont chance getting too much in case. I dont think it would hurt to spray all over tho. I highly reccommend this spray!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
If you have fine hair or you are thinning and want body without getting a bunch of buildup on your hair, you will LOVE this! It smells good, is super easy to use, and will mske it so much easier to achieve volume! You dont need a lot of this, so it should last you a ling time! 100% would recommend.
Cristina G.
I have thinning hair (plus alopecia) and mild summer psoriasis of the scalp. Therefore, I don’t use a hair dryer in the summer and mostly in the winter too so it’s really hard to achieve volume. This product is great. With the tea tree oil, it doesn’t bother my psoriasis. It gives me volume. Plus, I have curly/wavy hair so it helps against protect against humidity and frizz.
Paige N.
Louisville, KY
I really loved this thickening spray. I have very thin, fine hair and so I didn’t want a product that weighed my hair down. This was lightweight and still gave my hair volume and body after I blow dried it.
Jalissa H.
Gastonia, NC
Great product the ingredients are great and i have no negative comments for the product it lathers very well and make you feel like your scalp is detoxed. I feel like this is the higher end of products
Savannah O.
This helps brings volume to my very fine hair. My stylist used this on my hair and I could definitely see a difference. So, I immediately at to buy some! Love this product.
Brianna W.
I am a big fan of this spray. It's light, it smells nice and clean, and it doesn't leave a sticky residue on your hair. It sprays out as a mist so it doesn't concentrate onto one specific part of your hair, but rather a large section which I prefer. It's easy to use and it lasts forever!!! My hair does look more voluminous and thicker after using it, and I will definitely buy this product again.
Amanda R.
Ballwin, MO
This whole like is amazing and smells amazing! This is DEFINITELY a thickening spray and works for me like it says! Sometimes I can't spray too much as I already have thick but like a little more omph.
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Found this baby digging through my cabinet for some hair product, and my oh my, I almost forgot how incredible this spray is. Not only does it smell earthy and light, it's also texturizing and holds styles well, considering it's not an aerosolized hair spray. Good alternative to regular hairspray, which leaves a buildup and makes you feel icky after too much use.
Lauren L.
Paul Mitchell lemon age thickening spray leaves my hair soft, not crunchy like most other products. My hair is fine and thin and does very well with this light weight product. It smells fresh like straight out of the salon scent.
Mackenzie P.
I have fine thin hair. I'm looking for something that will bring some volume and life to my hair. Does this leave your hair feeling greasy? Anyone with dark blonde tried this? Sometimes products like this make my hair look oily and dirty after they are applied.
Alyssa H.
Do u need heat to use this or can u use it when u air dry ur hair as well?
Does this make your hair dry or tangly at all? I have tried some volumizing sprays in the past that made my hair tangle so bad.
Alley H.
Morristown, TN
So, I just bought this in our new ulta store in town. I'm living the smell and my hair seems to do great, but I've only used it 3 times so far. How's long does it take to see true thickness results??

back