Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Misti J.Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Aimee B.Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Betsy E.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo® is the perfect way to thicken strands for a clean and healthy look. The formula provides a boost of volume, while also helping to protect against split ends. Strengthen every strand while you enjoy the lemon, sage, peppermint and tea tree aromas.

WHAT IT DOES

This zesty formula plumps up fine strands, so hair looks and feels clean, thick and healthy.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening agents boost volume, while panthenol strengthens every strand.

ADDED BONUS

Helps strengthen and protect against split ends. Uplifting lemon, sage, peppermint and tea tree refresh mind, spirit and hair.

FEATURES

• Color Safe

Eddie C.
Orange County
Thick Lemon Head
After using another Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner, and absolutely loving it, I decided to try the Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo. I've tried thickening shampoos before with no real results other then clean hair. That being said I figured if it didn't thicken my hair, it would at least smell nice and be clean. My hair definitely feels thicker! I didn't notice it right away after my first wash (after all it's not magic) but after a couple of washes I began to notice once my hair was dry. I love it! I feel... for like of a better word... phoofier lol. Paul Mitchell has quickly become my favorite shampoo/conditioner brand. And the best part? They're cruelty-free! =)
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I love this product. I first started using it 12 years ago. I don't use it when I have color in my hair because it will pull the color out pretty fast, but I have short hair and so if I don't have color in my hair I occasionally rotate it into my routine. I love the way this one smells especially with the lemon. It also makes your scalp feel fresh and clean and promotes hair growth.
Alison W.
Los Angeles
I’ve been using this for about a month now after realizing I needed something that could provide volume but also address a dry scalp. This does the trick. And it’s been safe on my color treated hair. My hair is fine and while this isn’t providing astounding volume, it doesn’t weigh it down like a lot of shampoos used for moisturizing/soothing the scalp.
Aaya L.
My favorite shampoo! I literally buy this in the biggest size possible..in bulk. Don’t judge!! It definitely keeps my hair healthy and thick. I have a dry scalp and tend to have major dry issues with most shampoos but this helps a lot. Not to mention I love this lemony sage sent
Morgan D.
Tooele
The salon I work at used this shampoo and it’s amazing. It really smells like essential oils and doesn’t leave your hair weighed down. The smell lasts long and so far all of my clients have been satisfied.
Terry F.
Turlock
I love tea tree shampoo it’s the best shampoo on the market i like how my hair feels after shampooing how manageable it is and I like that it comes in different fragrances and condition to help my hair
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This is by far my favorite shampoo. It’s helped my hair feel thicker and more healthy - which in turn has given it more volume. I use the conditioner and thickening spray that are also in this line and I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else. It’s my absolute favorite.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
PM's Tea Tree shampoo is great because a small amount will lather really well. It smells fresh, gives great body and helps me personally with oil control. Dandruff is less of a problem as well. It's expensive, but because it lasts a long time, it's worth the investment.
Sevastia M.
Glen cove, NY
I love the way this shampoo smells, it's very invigorating! Cleans my hair evenly with no buildup. Shiny and feels healthier! I can use it everyday and it is great for adding body to my hair so it doesn't just fall flat. It keeps the volume all day. It even holds the volume the next day!
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
For bringing volume and life to your hair, this shampoo takes the cake! And wow does it make your hair seem thicker! I have been thinning and the difference this has made is outstanding! Talk about a confidence booster! It has a nice smell too.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Does this weigh your hair down?
Emily A.
My hair is colored so would this strip the color out of my hair?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Is this sulfate-free??? I always thought paul mitchell was but looks like it has sulfates in it but wanna make sure....
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
dd this actually help thicken anyones hair oe give u volume??