Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Misti J.Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Aimee B.Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Betsy E.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #47 in Shampoo

Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo® is the perfect way to thicken strands for a clean and healthy look. The formula provides a boost of volume, while also helping to protect against split ends. Strengthen every strand while you enjoy the lemon, sage, peppermint and tea tree aromas.

WHAT IT DOES

This zesty formula plumps up fine strands, so hair looks and feels clean, thick and healthy.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening agents boost volume, while panthenol strengthens every strand.

ADDED BONUS

Helps strengthen and protect against split ends. Uplifting lemon, sage, peppermint and tea tree refresh mind, spirit and hair.

FEATURES

• Color Safe

Eddie C.
Orange County
Thick Lemon Head
After using another Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner, and absolutely loving it, I decided to try the Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo. I've tried thickening shampoos before with no real results other then clean hair. That being said I figured if it didn't thicken my hair, it would at least smell nice and be clean. My hair definitely feels thicker! I didn't notice it right away after my first wash (after all it's not magic) but after a couple of washes I began to notice once my hair was dry. I love it! I feel... for like of a better word... phoofier lol. Paul Mitchell has quickly become my favorite shampoo/conditioner brand. And the best part? They're cruelty-free! =)
Ryan S.
I love this product. I first started using it 12 years ago. I don't use it when I have color in my hair because it will pull the color out pretty fast, but I have short hair and so if I don't have color in my hair I occasionally rotate it into my routine. I love the way this one smells especially with the lemon. It also makes your scalp feel fresh and clean and promotes hair growth.
Sevastia M.
Glen Cove, NY
I love the way this shampoo smells, it's very invigorating! Cleans my hair evenly with no buildup. Shiny and feels healthier! I can use it everyday and it is great for adding body to my hair so it doesn't just fall flat. It keeps the volume all day. It even holds the volume the next day!
Misti J.
I am someone who deals with dry, damaged hair with dandruff. This shampoo has been a life changer for me. My hair is smooth and I no longer have dandruff. My hair feels so much healthier! It has also helped the color of my hair look healthier and brighter.
Johanna G.
Lemont Furnace, PA
This shampoo not only works great for any type of hair but smells amazing too. This product is great for dandruff. This is my personal favorite when taking a shower after a long stressful days. The aroma is calming.
Frances M.
Long Beach, CA
I really love the smell and the way this shampoo tingles in my scalp it make it’s feel so fresh and clean but on the other hand I hate that it’s not sulfate free if they made this product sulfate Free is purchases it instantly
gabby s.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love this product. It makes my head really clean. You can feel it tingling in your scalp. I really liked it because i usually have to wash my hair everyday because of my greasy scalp but this saved me from doing that. A little pricey and keeps me from always buying it
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I have allergies to many shampoos. This one smells great and gives my hair body without any allergic reactions. I also use the thickening spray from Paul Mitchell in this same scent.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I won’t ever purchase this shampoo again!!! Instead of giving it the volume I wanted it caused bad breakage and my hairs also so dry, ugh! I used this shampoo once every 3-4 days and it was still so harsh on my hair so I can imagine if I had used it daily all my hair would’ve fallen out! I stopped using it and I won’t ever use it again.
Terry F.
Turlock
I love tea tree shampoo it’s the best shampoo on the market i like how my hair feels after shampooing how manageable it is and I like that it comes in different fragrances and condition to help my hair
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Does this weigh your hair down?
Emily A.
My hair is colored so would this strip the color out of my hair?
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
Does this leave your hair smelling funny for the rest of the day?
Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
I need this can help me with my dandruff and hair-fall issue..