BY PAUL MITCHELL

A unique blend of thickening agents creates this shampoo from Paul Mitchell. With natural extracts to stimultate the senses, this shampoo strengthens damaged hair and reduces the formation of split ends. Brand: Paul Mitchell Collection: Tea Tree Lemon Sage Style: Thickening Size: 33.8-oz ounces Boosts volume and thickens limp locks Strengthens damaged hair and reduces formation of split ends Natural extracts of lemon, sage, peppermint and tea tree stimulate the senses Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Natasha w.
I have super thin hair and this is my all time favorite shampoo it makes my hair soft and strong and healthy. Also it makes my hair thicker. I love the smell of this
Natalia S.
Smells divine--very earthy. Leaves hair clean yet hydrated , soft and shiny. Costs a bit more than I like but it does such an excellent job
Julia M.
Columbus, OH
Loooove the smell of this! It wakes me up in the mornings and really cleans my hair well. Not drying at all, and doesn't leave any residue!
Keira D.
Omg, I absolutely am in love with this product. Honestly I am going to use this for the rest of my life! My hair is already quite thick so I didn’t think anything could make it any thicker, but it did! It makes my hair super soft, silky and shiny and I love it! Oh and don’t let me forget the smell, the smell is amazing it’s better than some of my expensive perfumes! 😂 I love it, would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.