Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Misti J.Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Aimee B.

Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo

Energizing body builder Cure the a.m. blues with citrus refreshment that goes straight to your head. Zest up fine to normal hair with unique thickening agents. Natural extracts of uplifting lemon, soothing sage, tingly peppermint and tea tree oil invigorate and renew mind, spirit and hair. Safe for color treated hair. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

• Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?2 Answers
  • My hair is colored so would this strip the color out of my hair?1 Answers
Eddie C.
Orange County
Thick Lemon Head
After using another Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner, and absolutely loving it, I decided to try the Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo. I've tried thickening shampoos before with no real results other then clean hair. That being said I figured if it didn't thicken my hair, it would at least smell nice and be clean. My hair definitely feels thicker! I didn't notice it right away after my first wash (after all it's not magic) but after a couple of washes I began to notice once my hair was dry. I love it! I feel... for like of a better word... phoofier lol. Paul Mitchell has quickly become my favorite shampoo/conditioner brand. And the best part? They're cruelty-free! =)
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo
Brooke P.
Jonesboro, AR
As a person with very thin and fine hair i love this product. Im not sure if it actually makes my hair thicker but when i blow-dry and style it, my hair looks more full. The smell is so relaxing in the shower and smells so clean. I would definately buy this product again!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This shampoo contains sulfates :( which is disappointing when you pay the price of a salon quality shampoo! I still used it because I didn't want to waste the bottle and felt like the results were OK. I won't be buying again!
Chris H.
New Orleans, LA
I'm a huge fan of Paul Mitchell's shampoos and this is the latest one that I've tried. It's very similar to the tea tree shampoo in the texture that leaves your hair; it's thickening but still leaves your hair feeling soft and moisturized which is so rare to find in a thickening shampoo! I LOVE the scent of this shampoo. Paul Mitchell always does a great job in the scent department. Highly recommended.
Victoria H.
I was given this shampoo as a gift by my hair stylist who knows that I have thin, fine hair. I honestly haven't noticed a difference in how thick my hair feels after using it, but blow drying your hair afterwards may help. I mostly just love how relaxing the scent is. I use it after I've worked out or when I'm about to go to bed because the smell reminds me of products that they use in a spa! I would say it cleans my hair and scalp as well as my other shampoos (pantene and tresemme) but not necessarily any better.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this shampoo! I rediscovered it in my closet a month ago (after stashing it away because I didn't like it) and realized that it is a great product for my hair now. It isn't particularly thickening, but the scent is amazing and my hair felt great with it in. Kept the frizz down for sure. I'll repurchase it if I can find it again!
Joceline Q.
I love this shampoo!!! I have really fine straight oily hair that every shampoo prior to using this one would make my hair oily by noon, this shampoo makes my hair stay really nice all throughout the day. The only other shampoo I use once in a while is the Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo two when I've been using products on my hair like dry shampoo etc. but other than that this has been my daily shampoo almost a year. I'm glad I found this product!
Melanie W.
This shampoo is AMAAAZING...not just in smell but also in performance and quality. The shampoo lathers like non other and gives hair life...it's moisturizing, cleansing effortlessly, makes hair soft, and results of hair growing more healthier after using for about a month in a half are impeccable - Highly recommend buying this for ALL hair types!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Love ❤️ this shampoo! It seems to have worked for me when I use in conjunction with the conditioner from this line. I had minor hair loss this year due to hormonal issues and this shampoo seems to have stopped the hair loss - so it has worked for me. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and scalp which is a plus! Highly recommend 😍
Kimberly B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this shampoo. My hair doesn't feel stripped when I use this and the smell is amazing. More importantly it isn't tested on animals! My hair feels perfectly volumized and yet still soft. I highly recommend to others who have fine hair that tangles like mine.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Emily A.
My hair is colored so would this strip the color out of my hair?