BY PAUL MITCHELL

Lightweight conditioner that nourishes & moisturizes fine or thin hair Unique blend of thickening agents add texture & increase body Natural extracts of lemon, sage, peppermint & tea tree energize hair Gives refreshing experience with lemony scent... see more...

Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand! Though id rarely use this specific kind of conditioner on my thick thick hair, ive used it on others, and it is amazing. Lives up to its reputation and smells great. No reaidue or buildup.
Jennie D.
The smell is great, I don't have to add I. The tea tree oil for the kids and it thickens my hair as well. Doesn't weigh it down, doesn't leave a residue, makes my hair feel thick and full
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
I'm a big fan of this conditioner -- the smell is amazing and it's not too heavy. I haven't seen a ton of change on the thickening front, but my hair is holding steady.
Miya R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this stuff! I do think it's a bit pricey but works pretty well, I'm not sure if I would purchase again
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
Paul Mitchell is such a great brand and with the tea tree chain they made it even better! It is a very good product line
jenny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most soothing shampoo I have ever used u had bad dandruff not any more! Its a magical shampoo !
Mona T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner doesn't really effect my hair. But it smells great. It made my sisters scalp less dry.
Tasha K.
Savannah, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really works! Makes hair feel nice and Thick but without feeling sticky!